• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

According to SkySports the most he will get if found guilty is a £2,500 fine.

That's what a court of law may impose. But what would the FA do when the captain of one of its marquee clubs has been deemed a bona fide racist by the courts?

According to SkySports the most he will get if found guilty is a £2,500 fine.

When did we appoint Sky Sports arbitrators of our legal system?

Just about any crime can carry a custodial sentence if there is evidence of a racial motive.

Chelsea operated a camera at Loftus Road filming for training purposes (AVB's attention to detail?)

Interesting about AVB

Ferdinand and Terry were having a go at each other, Ferdinand brought up Terry shagging Bridge's Mrs and Ashley Cole said to Ferdinand, "You can't talk to John Terry like that."

My thought of that certified weasel Cole is gone down even lower than it was previously (and it was rock bottom before).

From reading how it seems to have gone down in court, Terry's defence seems completely rubbish. I'm sure the lawyer is probably a top lawyer, knows what he is doing far more than me, but by insinuating that Anton went into the away dressing room because he 'felt sorry' for making up the fact that Terry called him a black **** in order to get a rise out of him on the pitch...when Terry himself has admitted the word was used and Anton has already said he hadn't heard it on the pitch and only did hear it when his girlfriend showed him the Youtube clip...

It makes no sense. Terry's defence just doesn't seem to stack up. They say that Terry was only saying it because he was asking if Anton thought he used the words, and then they claim that Anton was making the most of it in order to get a rise and an advantage in the game. It reads a lot like the Suarez trial to be honest, his defence made no sense either.

And even though it probably will get bought as a legit excuse by the court, the idea that Terry and Ferdinand during which the conversation goes something like 'you're a ****' 'no, you're a ****', 'yeah, well your breath smells', 'yeah, well you shagged your team mates missus'. It then apparently went all the way back to '****', to which Terry replies 'Do you think I just called you a black ****?'. So apparently, the conversation went far beyond ****, but then had enough time to go back to throwing the **** insult around, and rather than respond with more bile like he had been willing to do 5 seconds earlier, Terry decides to suddenly act level headed and ask if Anton thought he called him a black ****...even though Anton never thought he did in the first place anyway.

Yeah, Terry did it. If he's not racist, it's pretty clear that at the very least he lost his head and said something he shouldn't have. His defence absolutely sucks. They've had 9 months to prepare and that is what they come out with? They should be ashamed.

Unless they sack him from football... take away ALL his trophies and disgusting earnings, and sling him back on the white-trash heap from which he first came kicking and screaming, then justice will never have been done...

Fortunately for Terry, a £2,500 fine will probably have been 'earned' in the same time it takes him to ride an ironic Black cab back to Chelsea... ****!

Lipreader on Terry footage: 'There was obstruction for a moment & then - excuse me - 'you f****** black c***'. Then it's 'f****** nobhead''

Lipreader on Terry footage: 'There was obstruction for a moment & then - excuse me - 'you f****** black c***'. Then it's 'f****** nobhead''

lol, so Terry's defence is supposedly 'I called him a ****, told him he had bad breath, asked him if he thought I called hmi a black ****, then called him a fudging nobhead'?

So 3 insults there, and also the key phrase of the case, in which he suddenly decides not to be insulting, asks a genuine question before of course going back on the insults.

If he walks not guilty from this it will be pathetic.

And fudging LOL at this:

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
Film of the day: Liar Liar....starring Jim Carey. what a film!!

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite

Back