• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Now....I'm not saying John Terry is a racist (even though he is) and I'm not saying John Terry is a scummy c**t (even though he is), but if a court were to find him guilty shouldn't he get more than the 12 games ban Suarez got? After all, Suarez was never proved in court to be a racist which is surely much, much worse.
If he's convicted then he should never wear an England shirt again. The FA wouldn't have the balls to do it, but it would be the right thing to do. What does it say about our country if we allow a convicted racist to represent us?

If he's convicted then he should never wear an England shirt again. The FA wouldn't have the balls to do it, but it would be the right thing to do. What does it say about our country if we allow a convicted racist to represent us?

Of course they would.

Anyway, assuming he would get a custodial sentence, no doubt he would retire from international football.

Of course they would.

Anyway, assuming he would get a custodial sentence, no doubt he would retire from international football.
This is John Terry we're talking about here mate, the same bloke that put a full Chelsea kit (including shinpads) on after the Champions League final to celebrate with teammates. I doubt he would retire.

This is John Terry we're talking about here mate, the same bloke that put a full Chelsea kit (including shinpads) on after the Champions League final to celebrate with teammates. I doubt he would retire.

Also shagged Bridges wife, his dad is a dealer and mum is a stealer allegedly

He's gonna get a slap on the wrists from the judiciary and a savaging from the FA. BIG BAN coming up I think, well in excess of that imposed on Suarez.

They'll simply ban him for a month... until September 15th... ironically the date of QPR v Chelsea... 'cos that'll make REALLY GOOD TELLY and make LOTS OF MONEY FOR ADVERTISERS... and that's all Sky care about, and if Sky care about something, then you bet yo' white ass The FA will care about it too!!!

fudge if he's guilty or not, they'll set the ban (if they set one at all) to suit THEM! You'll see... it'll be an all-day SSN HANDSHAKE SPECIAL... they'll have reporters at the team hotel, a special wrist-cam attached to Terry & Ferdinand to get an all-action close-up of the event IF it happens... and no doubt someone will be at the tactics board with an iPad to re-create the non-event!

They'll simply ban him for a month... until September 15th... ironically the date of QPR v Chelsea... 'cos that'll make REALLY GOOD TELLY and make LOTS OF MONEY FOR ADVERTISERS... and that's all Sky care about, and if Sky care about something, then you bet yo' white ass The FA will care about it too!!!

fudge if he's guilty or not, they'll set the ban (if they set one at all) to suit THEM! You'll see... it'll be an all-day SSN HANDSHAKE SPECIAL... they'll have reporters at the team hotel, a special wrist-cam attached to Terry & Ferdinand to get an all-action close-up of the event IF it happens... and no doubt someone will be at the tactics board with an iPad to re-create the non-event!

They'll just cancel it like they did when the two teams met last season.

Its not about the individual act itself. View this trial as more a Character Assasination of JT. This is a bloke who has grown up believing that behaving like a **** will get you somewhere in life; regardless of age, sex or race he has continued to offend and impose himself upon others in order to better himself. Despite his many misdemeanors he has managed to get away with allegedly ridiculing 9/11, allegedly assaulting into fights with bouncers; allegedly cheating on his best friends ex whilst he was asked to help repair the relationship; alledgedly parking in a disabled bay; allegedly exploiting CFC's privacy for personal gain and allegedly racially abusing his national teammates brother. Terry has gotten away with many things and has continued to be richly rewarded by his club despite him acting like a complete disgrace to the Human race.

What sort of an example is that to show to the youth of today, who are now more than ever interested in financial gain? Do you want young people growing up believing that behaving like a **** will get them rewarded? Do you want young people growing up looking to JT as a role model?

And also Roy, you've mentioned before that you've had a few run ins with immigrants playing the race card and such; but Ferdinand isn't an immigrant he's a british citizen just like yourself and its within his rights as a citizen of our shores to not be subject to abuse.

That's your opinion. Fair enough. It's mine that it's a waste of time because he won't learn from it.

I think you're confusing the FA and the Premier League....

Threatened to retire before the 2010 world cup and again when he lost the captaincy this year. More likely to retire this time than let someone else tell him he can't play for England again.

Threatened to retire before the 2010 world cup and again when he lost the captaincy this year. More likely to retire this time than let someone else tell him he can't play for England again.

No what he will do is what he always does which is force someone else to make a decision rather than man up do the right thing. If he is found guilty he will sit on it and wait for the FA to make a decision. The FA will feel they have to say he can't play anymore and then Terry will lap up all the hassle that will cause when the inevitable dissenters state that Suarez is still allowed to play for his country and that he has served his punishment, that the FA are victimising Terry etc

That is just the type of guy he is, its in his bloodline. I have no doubt that even if the FA had a quiet word behind the scenes and said just retire quietly rather than turning it into a PR affair he would allow it to go mental in order to be as obstinant and difficult as possible.

Back