• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jake Livermore

Livermore is a young player, he's come in and done whatever job he's been asked to do. He's shown a high work rate, good touch, decent passing and good positional awareness. For his first full season at this level he's been outstanding. He's stepped up to the mark every time.
He has the potential to become a truly outstanding player, give it time.

Gave the ball away, run 30 yards won it back and set modric away which led to our 3rd goal..

Great attitude again Jakey

In fairness to the lad, he has been consistantly good when he has played. I think its all attitude here, he could turn around and demand more first team football like O Hara or play the long game and give his best each time hes put in and see where it goes.

Fantastic cameo yet again

I also feel Parker could well have helped him quite a lot, especially when it comes to closing down spaces/players and chasing down opponents. He's like a bull-terrier

Livermore is a young player, he's come in and done whatever job he's been asked to do. He's shown a high work rate, good touch, decent passing and good positional awareness. For his first full season at this level he's been outstanding. He's stepped up to the mark every time.
He has the potential to become a truly outstanding player, give it time.

=D>

Just wanted to give the boy some much deserved applause he was fantastic yesterday in his cameo. Should be starting over Sandro at the moment imo

Just wanted to give the boy some much deserved applause he was fantastic yesterday in his cameo. Should be starting over Sandro at the moment imo

Could you expand on why he was fantastic? I can only remember him misplacing a pass which almost let Swansea in only for him to redeem himself with a good tackle.

Could you expand on why he was fantastic? I can only remember him misplacing a pass which almost let Swansea in only for him to redeem himself with a good tackle.

Partly because of that - which subsequently set up Modric for our 3rd

He made a mistake and ran his socks off to recover. BAE or Bale for example would have strolled back behind him and waited for Parker to clog him out

Always gets stuck in, never a soft qunt

I'm sure clevelandspur can speak for himself without throwing in a BAE bashing for good measure. :)

Gave the ball away, run 30 yards won it back and set modric away which led to our 3rd goal..

Great attitude again Jakey

What was even better about that was that he gave the defenders (or was it Parker?) a gonad*ing for not stepping forward when he made the pass.

It was a terrible pass, but he had a point, and Im glad he gave out some stick because of it.

I recall something very similar with O'Hara, first appearance, picked up the ball, no options, ran it forward, no options, eventually lost it. Proptly ripped into the senior players around him for not showing for the ball. Loved it.

I like to see that in young players, strength of mind to dish out to senior players.

As Arcspace went into that recovery after the pass which wasn't totally his fault was brilliant and led to our 3rd and I thought he did very well closing down space in midfield. after he came on we looked much more assured. Also I think Lennon provding us width helped as well.

Back