• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

His substitution was one of four at basically the same time by Croatia, so although not an exact science, it doesn’t suggest an injury, more tactical.
I’ve seen it and he looked injured
Hopefully I’m wrong
Looks like I’m in Olso for the United game so be good to meet up with any of you there if possible

There is no doubt he has been a great player, however like others i think his best days are behind him and i would rather we played Sess and give him a run as first choice. He is still young (22) and we need to see him develop as i believe he has great ability.

Thought initially we were signing this guy as cover for the front three not as first choice LWB. If we dominated the ball we might get away with him there but when he has to defend quite constantly I don’t think it’s great.

Last edited:
I mean, it is so bloody obvious isn't it? Everyone on this board can see it.

A fine ball-player but his legs have gone. Can be trusted to do everything except sprint backwards 30 yards.

A fine ball-player but his legs have gone. Can be trusted to do everything except sprint backwards 30 yards.
Great squad member and sub for the last 20/30 minutes.

Watched him play left wing for Croatia and he was really good.
Playing LWB for Inter in a team that's dominating the ball and playing 20-30 yards further forward in a weaker league is fine , he basically is playing as a left winger but in the PL with its intensity and quality he can't get up and down.
Tbh , there are very few that can be expected to be at both ends of the pitch in a matter of seconds, which is another reason I don't like 3 at the back with wing backs. Sess is perhaps one of the few that can get up and down quickly and consistently.
A hybrid of them both would be perfect.
On Saturday Perisic wasn't covering forcing Son backwards to help out Lenglet which is/ was a recipe for disaster. Rarely got the ball and when he did he looked cold.
There's no Modric to run the midfield and combine with him here in this team.
I think Sess should start in the tougher games , especially away from home.

Last edited:
I thought we’d use him in the forward line.

He’s not shown himself good enough defensively to play WB for us imo.

Neither has Sess to be fair.

That's the conundrum.
Both have different qualities that combined would give you a very good wing back.
As I suggested in a previous post, Sess for harder games , especially away. Perisic can play the easier home games when we need to pick the lock.

I thought we’d use him in the forward line.

He’s not shown himself good enough defensively to play WB for us imo.

Neither has Sess to be fair.

Sess can cover a lot more ground than Perisic, huge benefits to other players

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Perisic wasn’t good at all vs arsenal but it was also off the back of 2 hard internationals

he will be more than fine for us and is key how what conte wants even after a bad game

Perisic wasn’t good at all vs arsenal but it was also off the back of 2 hard internationals

he will be more than fine for us and is key how what conte wants even after a bad game

Hopefully, or that Perisic's legs are gone and he still doesn't know it.
I mean go all out for country to risk a poor performance for club? That's unprofessional.

Back