• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Perisic's skill is at a totally different level. he doesn't hesitate and can put a cross through at will no matter who is defending.

I would expect harry, Richarlison and moura to be fighting over those crosses.
When perisic has the ball make the, there's a very good chance that ball is coming in.

That 2nd half was just a glimpse of what he is going to provide us, with 5 subs hopefully we can manage him nicely this season.

He got absolutely roasted in the first half. The wolves lad went by him as if he wasn't there. That's what concerned me. Maybe I need to see it again because a roasting like that may not be down to just pace but that's how I remember it.

Neto I think it was?

It happens to anyone, perhaps apart from the very best defensively elite wing/full backs. Neto is quite good at that kind of thing.

But yeah, he's not up there with the best of them defensively. That's fine.

Perisic's skill is at a totally different level. he doesn't hesitate and can put a cross through at will no matter who is defending.

... with both feet and at all kinds of angles. And can cut inside or combine well with others. And he can beat a player with skill.

Really exciting player to watch, looking forward to seeing more of him.

Good skills once again but he clearly doesn't have the legs/engine for the intensity to go up and down the pitch at will. Good to have two players in a demanding role but there are obvious trade offs with either. So hard to get a proper left winger.
I fear for Sess, he either steps up soon, or we need better (and braver) as I don't see Perisic getting better.

Good skills once again but he clearly doesn't have the legs/engine for the intensity to go up and down the pitch at will.
I fear for Sess, he either steps up soon, or we need better (and braver).

He's just come back from a serious injury and is being eased back in.

You've a right negative tone tonight. We won. 2-0 with a missed penalty. Away from home. Only 2 points dropped at stamford bridge. It's not as bad as you think it is.

Random stat, since march we've won the most points in the prem.

Perisic is such a class player. Always aware of what is around him (and others). There was a long ball coming to Lenglet. Peresic pointed and shouted to him to head it back to Lloris. Lenglet headed it to Peresic instead, whereby Peresic demonstrably headed it to Lloris, and gave Lenglet a telling, showing him there was no one around him.
He always seem to pick the right time to slow down, and when to play fast. If everyone on the team had his game knowledge, we'd win every game.

Perisic is such a class player. Always aware of what is around him (and others). There was a long ball coming to Lenglet. Peresic pointed and shouted to him to head it back to Lloris. Lenglet headed it to Peresic instead, whereby Peresic demonstrably headed it to Lloris, and gave Lenglet a telling, showing him there was no one around him.
He always seem to pick the right time to slow down, and when to play fast. If everyone on the team had his game knowledge, we'd win every game.
The useful kind of pointing, when it's 100% the best choice and not the thoughtless kind of pointing.
When defending, Perisic knows when to watch for overlaps and even though Son doesn't defend particularly well, he's still at least offering himself as a body to block passing channels and sometimes do get a nick/tackle in to win the ball back. Was hoping the two of them would've combined a bit more in terms of build-up play. Even though Royal is a bit cumbersome going forwards, he does put through-balls over the defense for Kulu to run onto which has been effective.

Excellent as usual. Was surprised that he twice failed to trap a long pass and let it bounce past his foot. Maybe it was the floodlights. It must be WAAAAAAAAAAY harder to see the ball from pitch level, compared to what us fans see.

Excellent as usual. Was surprised that he twice failed to trap a long pass and let it bounce past his foot. Maybe it was the floodlights. It must be WAAAAAAAAAAY harder to see the ball from pitch level, compared to what us fans see.

I find the electronic sign distracting.

Back