• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Finds a way to cross but connection rate is low.

Not great at defending against the likes of Saka and Antony.

Not impressed so far tbh, prefer someone who can stay involved the entire game.

I must admit he has not really impressed me so far. Top player in his day though.

he's calmly chested the ball back to Hugo three times, love that

I was expecting a lot more from him though

That was class I agree
His awareness of what's/who's around him, and his team mates, is second to none! Never panics, and you can see his frustration when someone just boots it away because they haven't seen that they have plenty of time to pick a pass.

I must admit he has not really impressed me so far. Top player in his day though.

I think he's an "end product merchant", if such a thing exists. Can be rather average, but get him in decent to good positions in the final third and the magic will happen.

He's not really a great solution to our ball progression problems and not great defensively. We should be able to live with that, but right now particularly the ball progressing thing is too much of an issue elsewhere too so Perisic looks worse than he is.

Improve our overall play and he'll be excellent. Right now the only obvious solution to that unfortunately is getting Kulusevski and Romero fit and firing, perhaps also play Doherty.

Perisic has a wicked cross on him but I think we lack the players who can take advantage. I think Dele would enjoy playing with Perisic with his late runs from deep.

Back