• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

ali z: I have been assured there will be 2 more incomings at least. the club has a budget for wages and will be well under it if they sell a few more of the unwanted, maybe they have a surprise in store who knows.I would not believe everything you hear in the media neither Fellani or Hernandez fit Poch's style, neither been mentioned to me, not saying not true just million names get banded about Moses and Berhanio far more likely imo.

atlanta yid : Not chance Fellani comes to Spurs

Posted this Sunday: Jerome on COYS re Onomah.

new contract with hefty pay rise agreed and to be announced soon according to same source

Jasper on SO:

Pritchard is all agreed on 4 year with year option from what I hear. Wouldn't be surprised if already signed with delayed announcement along the lines of Onomah (who agreed weeks ago). I have not heard anything to contradict that. Hope this is the case before the eggs start flying.

a site on newsnow is claiming that a Villa ITK has said Ade to Villa is all agreed, one year loan

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/villa-itk-says-ade-done-deal.html

Villa ITK says Ade a Done Deal

The best news of the summer, Emmanuel Adebayor is edging closer to leaving Tottenham and joining Aston Villa where he will be reunited with Tim Sherwood.

Sherwood has made it plain this is the striker he wants to replace Liverpool bound Christian Benteke but the Villa hierarchy are not so keen on the idea. It seems as though Sherwood has got his way though and the former Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project and Real Madrid striker is likely to be seen in the Midlands next season.

The ITK from the Aston Villa end is that a season-long loan deal has been agreed, other sources are saying the same thing so fingers crossed. Adebayor has refused all offers we have made him to leave, wanting us to pay him his full £5.2 million salary, a loan deal negates us having to pay that and will mean Villa get a motivated player playing for a contract, we all know what happens after that. Nothing is ever cut and dried with Ade though so until he actually puts pen to paper there is still cause for concern.

I don't see why the Villa board aren't so keen, a one year loan is relatively risk free, for all his faults if you can get him playing then he is at a level way above Villa.

I don't see why the Villa board aren't so keen, a one year loan is relatively risk free, for all his faults if you can get him playing then he is at a level way above Villa.

They only have to cover his wages so £5m for a striker to replace one they sold for £32m. Of course that just means that if he fails Tim will probably get the chop cos without goals that side is going down.

Atlanta Yid on COYS:

Little update

Brad came to my restaurant last night he is good friends with a lady that I know that works at Coke. I e-mailed her and asked here to bring Brad to my restaurant she told me that she was in Russia but she would call him and tell him to come in for dinner.
Well about 5 last night I get a phone call from a number I didn't recognize and it was Brad Friedel. He asked for a table for ten people which was a bit of a squeeze we worked it out.
I can't tell you how nice of a bloke he is and how much he loves Spurs and how much he hates the arse. Giving one of he mates a good bit of brick. Told me that we are deffo in for a striker but won't happen until we get rid of Addy which he fully expects to happen.
Also said that Bobby would be sold if we can git rid.
Said Harry Kane is a really nice kid and that Hugo will give Daniel one more year
I would post a picture but have never been able to do that

Back