• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Re: Transfer Rumour Thread

Reading all this ITK about the split camp is really interesting.

For me if its true Kaboul went to POCH to voice his concerns only for POCH to knock down his arguments and side with the other players, I cant see any way back for Kaboul and his clan. It would be a sign of weak management in my eyes. You could say a good manager would try and reintegrate them to the squad and get them all pulling together. I would would argue sometimes its good to send out a message, draw a line in the sand and say my way or the high way. For Kaboul he's proberly lost faith in POCH and will do all he can now to get him out asap.

Can you imagine at the team meeting were opinions are being voiced, only for Kane and Mason to start voicing theirs it must of been dam critical to start this split in the camp and that takes some huge balls from them both, I presume others joined in but lordy you have just broken into the side and you start telling some of the seniors your not pulling your weight(I presume) hats of to them. Thats the kind of attitude we need, sometimes its good to hear some home truths.

Its a good sign of Lennons character as well, if he tried to stay loyal with Kaboul, Ade etc but has now spoken with the manager cleared the air and got on with training hard attempting to get back into the team again hat off to him.

Did any of these stories appear prior to the team sheet yesterday? Or after that?

Doesn't Prof say he got some of it on Friday/Saturday, but only posted it once it was broken as the source didn't want it out there?

Statistically most stories like that are made up bull**** that have no basis in actual events. But strangely I sort of want to believe this in fact happened. If nothing else, it might indicate that there is still some desire, backbone and winning mentality left at WHL.

But I suppose it could equally well have been an argument over which BMW that drives best, and Pochettino agreed with the Kane camp (the 535i xDrive).

Statistically most stories like that are made up bull**** that have no basis in actual events. But strangely I sort of want to believe this in fact happened. If nothing else, it might indicate that there is still some desire, backbone and winning mentality left at WHL.

But I suppose it could equally well have been an argument over which BMW that drives best, and Pochettino agreed with the Kane camp (the 535i xDrive).

:lol: its so said but I can believe that more then the team caring about recent results

Doesn't Prof say he got some of it on Friday/Saturday, but only posted it once it was broken as the source didn't want it out there?

Funny that.

Maybe sparks flew. And you'd hope so after the previous performances. But isn't it funny that the players who you'd drop from the team for their poor football showing, are the very same that have fallen out? Ade is the only one of the three we need over the coming weeks and xmas.

Last edited:

Funny that.

Maybe sparks flew. And you'd hope so after the performances. But isn't it funny that the players who'd you'd drop from the team for their poor football showing, are the very same that have fallen out? Ade is the only one of the three we need over the coming weeks and xmas.

And Ade has enough 'haters' for this story....(and that's exactly what it is a story) for him to be included in this group.

Also what were they complaints about? This group of senior players went to pouch... So they obviously thought he would back them.. Or so the story goes. Ergo they didn't go to him and say me kabs and Ade think you are a bit of a cun t and we like pie and chips not none of this fancy paella that you been feeding us. They went to him and said something that they thought he would like to hear.... Like paellla is a fine dish ;)

This in the know makes no sense... But it isn't surprising that all the players involved are ones that get the most **** from fans. Or are part of the supposed old guard.... Would have been more believable if one of the fan favorites (do we have them any more) came out on the losing side.... Llorris for example.

GB couldn't see the story. Just this about Mitchell

I think it was this line, which was the first hint of any kind of off-field issues:

"There is strong support for the Argentine at the club. He is popular – even if there have been grumbling from some senior players (who should be careful as their continual complaints have not gone unnoticed)"

It was clear to Poch that Adebayor, Lennon and Kaboul do not speak for the rest of the squad. The younger players are not happy with the way the three most senior players have been behaving, training and playing.

How were Kaboul and Ade voted captain and vice captain? If this is all true, it sounds like nobody would have voted for them. And if there never was a vote, and they were simply Poch' appointments, well a penny for his thoughts right now.

That quote is also speculative nonsense. It does the classic ITK trick of covering both angles: Poch is popular. Players are grumbling.

The reason Capoue, Ade and Kaboul didn't play, is for the reason most fans didn't want them to play - that they have been largely shyte! Had they have been in top form, playing well, we would have seen them in the team.

It was clear to Poch that Adebayor, Lennon and Kaboul do not speak for the rest of the squad. The younger players are not happy with the way the three most senior players have been behaving, training and playing.

How were Kaboul and Ade voted captain and vice captain? If this is all true, it sounds like nobody would have voted for them. And if there never was a vote, and they were simply Poch' appointments, well a penny for his thoughts right now.

A Togolese election - Eyadema style?

I don't think that they were voted, Poch chose them.

Lloris being aloof in all this makes sense. The guy is the son of an investment banker and lawyer. Well educated etc.. Too clever to get involved in some ego crap.

Really brings home how divided the squad is now...I kind of miss the Jol says of the young English core. The spirit forged in those early years of Jol's reign lasted us for a good few years following that.

I also wonder if Levy feels he backed the wrong horse when it comes to Ade vs AVB. Would be interesting to hear his views on that.

Must once again reiterate how fantastic it is to see our younger guys sticking up not only for the greater good, but with an ability to tell senior players off when they aren't pulling their weight. Really speaks to their character and I'm proud they have come through our system.

Really brings home how divided the squad is now...I kind of miss the Jol says of the young English core. The spirit forged in those early years of Jol's reign lasted us for a good few years following that.

I also wonder if Levy feels he backed the wrong horse when it comes to Ade vs AVB. Would be interesting to hear his views on that.

Must once again reiterate how fantastic it is to see our younger guys sticking up not only for the greater good, but with an ability to tell senior players off when they aren't pulling their weight. Really speaks to their character and I'm proud they have come through our system.

I don't think that Levy backed Ade over AVB.

Hopefully this can be turned into a positive and Ade, Kaboul and Capoue can either be sold or given away and then the remaining squad can develop more of a team spirit

I still think it is all a load of made up nonsense, but if there is any truth to it then I am glad it has happened if it has meant the end of Capoue and Kaboul in the team. However I would be a little worried that it took an event like this for our manager to drop them and had it not happened then we'd still have them dragging our performances down.

Isn't that exactly what Mason, Kane, Dier and Townsend are doing right now?

Within all of these rumours, no-one has said exactly what Kane and Ade were meant to have been arguing about...

Has Poch been cute and given them enough rope to hangs themselves with? Let's face kaboul and ade should have dropped 4/5 games ago,as should capoue but I don't know how friendly he is with the other two so will hold on that one.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back