• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Re: Transfer Rumour Thread

Trix:

I heard about this last week but was asked not to post about it due to the sensitive nature and possible media frenzy it could cause. The OP of that thread was certainly along the right lines(although facts were a touch off/exaggerated).The first update however was bang on the money. Lennon has said he won't leave, but it's not the same type of won't leave as Ade. Both saying they are not going anywhere, Ade because he doesn't care, Lennon because he does. The ruck between Ade and Kane 100% happened and was the reason Ade, Capoue and Kaboul were left out on Sunday. Of course you are very much entitled to believe whatever ITK/Rumour floats your boat, but I can safely say two things re this info.

Firstly from what I have heard both the second and third ITK posts in that thread are very very close to the mark, and the OP was certainly far more fact than fiction.

Secondly if JJ hasn't heard it, it's because he hasn't heard it. 100% happened.

The Badger hears the juju one has indeed been causing friction with his actions, both at the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and in training. Our supreme leader is not happy and the foot is coming down. Where others have seen the error of their ways, his outcast brother could have some company soon.

We want to on trial a young striker who is on loan from Bristol City at western super mare.

You do not have to believe me as I have always ****ged off ITK but there we go.

We want to on trial a young striker who is on loan from Bristol City at western super mare.

You do not have to believe me as I have always ****ged off ITK but there we go.

I'm guessing that that is Marley Bishop? There was some itk (or a press article - I can't remember which) a month or two ago saying that he would be joining us in January.

Your info would seem to confirm our interest, at least.

Who:Trix
Where: Coys:

Bit of a summery of the latest bits and pieces to cross my path, that will tie in a bit with some of these rumours.

Priorities are now, CF, CB, WF in that order. We are hoping for three but only expecting 2, the third player will only come in if we can move enough players out.

Moreno the most likely to happen as it suits all parties and he wants to join. The other CB's mentioned in the OP I have not heard mentioned but obviously we will have back up options so who knows, if Moreno should fall not happen.

Rodriguez is almost certainly a no until the Summer because of the secondary injury, I have already posted about. Still has no intention of signing the Saints deal that has been on the table for months.

Schniedy is very expensive, unless things change financially, or we get another player sales windfall there is no chance of this happening.

Martinez I was told no chance now.

Mitrovic we were very interested in, but with the likes of Juve sniffing we have little chance.

Berhaino is overpriced for what he has so far achieved, we have enquired but value is far better elsewhere. Mitchell has been brought in for a reason, and it is not to pay way over the odds for obvious players.

There are only a dozen or so players that are seen to have a future in Poch's long term plans. Everyone else is surplus and will be moved on if we can.

Holtby has to decide his future very shortly. Ze Germans activated the buy clause in his contract months ago so now it is purely down to him. We no longer have a say in the matter. Was also told though had he stayed he would 100% have seen game time under the manager, and he has been told this(make of that what you will).

There is interest in quite a few outgoings, but nothing solid for anyone yet. Clubs know we are willing sellers in almost every position though, so as an agent put it "expect most of the outgoing movement to happen late on in the window as our lot are used as fall back option's".

IMO it will be Moreno plus a youngish striker in January(no names there though as yet) and that is it. A winger would be a bonus, but the resurgence of Lennon of late means we are less desperate than in other area's. Of course certain player sales will mean that things change and for instance the sale of Lamela would mean a more pressing need for a WF.

Also told to expect more player swapping deals to emerge as clubs try to circumvent FFP.

Thought I'd save the best till last.......

Hugo is very happy with life in London and at the club. As long as we show we are moving in the right direction he wants to stay, He sees a very good young squad that can grow as one and really be something special. He really likes the manager and has bought into his plans hook line and sinker, as it is very close to his own philosophies on the game. If we back the manager, and look to be making forward steps Hugo will stay put. (That came from a very very good source)

Who:Trix
Where: Coys:

Bit of a summery of the latest bits and pieces to cross my path, that will tie in a bit with some of these rumours.

Priorities are now, CF, CB, WF in that order. We are hoping for three but only expecting 2, the third player will only come in if we can move enough players out.

Moreno the most likely to happen as it suits all parties and he wants to join. The other CB's mentioned in the OP I have not heard mentioned but obviously we will have back up options so who knows, if Moreno should fall not happen.

Rodriguez is almost certainly a no until the Summer because of the secondary injury, I have already posted about. Still has no intention of signing the Saints deal that has been on the table for months.

Schniedy is very expensive, unless things change financially, or we get another player sales windfall there is no chance of this happening.

Martinez I was told no chance now.

Mitrovic we were very interested in, but with the likes of Juve sniffing we have little chance.

Berhaino is overpriced for what he has so far achieved, we have enquired but value is far better elsewhere. Mitchell has been brought in for a reason, and it is not to pay way over the odds for obvious players.

There are only a dozen or so players that are seen to have a future in Poch's long term plans. Everyone else is surplus and will be moved on if we can.

Holtby has to decide his future very shortly. Ze Germans activated the buy clause in his contract months ago so now it is purely down to him. We no longer have a say in the matter. Was also told though had he stayed he would 100% have seen game time under the manager, and he has been told this(make of that what you will).

There is interest in quite a few outgoings, but nothing solid for anyone yet. Clubs know we are willing sellers in almost every position though, so as an agent put it "expect most of the outgoing movement to happen late on in the window as our lot are used as fall back option's".

IMO it will be Moreno plus a youngish striker in January(no names there though as yet) and that is it. A winger would be a bonus, but the resurgence of Lennon of late means we are less desperate than in other area's. Of course certain player sales will mean that things change and for instance the sale of Lamela would mean a more pressing need for a WF.

Also told to expect more player swapping deals to emerge as clubs try to circumvent FFP.

Thought I'd save the best till last.......

Hugo is very happy with life in London and at the club. As long as we show we are moving in the right direction he wants to stay, He sees a very good young squad that can grow as one and really be something special. He really likes the manager and has bought into his plans hook line and sinker, as it is very close to his own philosophies on the game. If we back the manager, and look to be making forward steps Hugo will stay put. (That came from a very very good source)

Yet "schneidy" is the one we probably need the most.

Yet "schneidy" is the one we probably need the most.

I wouldn't pay any attention to this guy's ITK mate. It is pretty clear that he either just takes what is in the press or what is obvious and then tries to add a bit of spin to it to make it sound like he has a contact. In reality I reckon he has less informed ITK than goal.com.

I wouldn't pay any attention to this guy's ITK mate. It is pretty clear that he either just takes what is in the press or what is obvious and then tries to add a bit of spin to it to make it sound like he has a contact. In reality I reckon he has less informed ITK than goal.com.

Goal.com can get some pretty bang on info

From clint on FTL via SC (related to the Swans chairman, but keep that on the down low)

- [on bony]I did ask[huw]....... He ain't going nowhere
Said they'd only sell to top 5/6 club for £30 mill

-I was sat next to Harry Kane and Andros Townsends agent and he basically told me all money going towards new ground
Everyone loves Poch, he ain't going nowhere
Everyone loves Bobby and are gutted for him
No one knows what's happening with *****[ade], lot of hatred for him, especially after Saudi Sportswashing Machine game when he brought two French Saudi Sportswashing Machine players into Spurs dressing room after loss and started having a laugh with them

- Can't believe that new bloke Mitchell, said to Huw after the game " unlucky, but you're getting closer "

From clint on FTL via SC (related to the Swans chairman, but keep that on the down low)

- [on bony]I did ask[huw]....... He ain't going nowhere
Said they'd only sell to top 5/6 club for £30 mill

-I was sat next to Harry Kane and Andros Townsends agent and he basically told me all money going towards new ground
Everyone loves Poch, he ain't going nowhere
Everyone loves Bobby and are gutted for him
No one knows what's happening with *****[ade], lot of hatred for him, especially after Saudi Sportswashing Machine game when he brought two French Saudi Sportswashing Machine players into Spurs dressing room after loss and started having a laugh with them
- Can't believe that new bloke Mitchell, said to Huw after the game " unlucky, but you're getting closer "

He didn't bring players into the Spurs dressing room.

cabinessence on ftl:

Bit of Rock Solid

but not what you all prob want to know i.e. ins and outs.
Levy was after Benteke but AVB said is we're spending that sort of money I'd rather have Soldado.

Half-time team talks are delayed till Poch spends 5 mins with the stats analysts first. The team talk among themselves till he comes in. Had row with Lennon at HT against Chelscum for not tracking back. AL argued that he was, till Poch got the screen in and showed him. AL apologised.

Thinks it will be difficult to shift Soldudo and Ade in Jan as they're both too expensive. Seems like Jackson is someone that's liked, but think that was just his opinion not from the horses mouth as it were.

Back