• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Damn phone that was from Adam Suter on twitter

wooden-salt-bucket-3_mini.jpg

Seems to be linked heavily in the press with Arsenal and Liverpool at the moment.

To be fair I doubt that there is a top club in Europe that isn't interested in signing Griezmann or who doesn't have him on some kind of scouting/transfer list, even if its a 'C' option.

Being a Sociedad follower, I'd love Griezmann here. The guy is ridiculously good. He has a release clause of round about £20,000,000 I believe too and in all honesty that would be a bargain for a player of his ability.

Adebayor/Soldado
Griezmann - Eriksen - Lamela
Dembele - Sandro​

My GHod.

Who: The Goat
When: 22nd May
Where: SC

We're informed that FDB had a meeting with Levy, Baldini and Eales earlier this week

Dan Brett ‏@DanBrett90 42 min

BREAKING NEWS: Mauricio Pochettino is set to stay on as Southampton manager after agreeing terms with the board. #saintsfc

If the above Poch rumour is true then it could be that we met FDB when he got back to Europe last week, decided to go with him and said no thanks to Poch.

Well FdB has just said he's off on his hols now as he's heard nothing from us in weeks.

Who: J. Solbakken
When: 24 may
Where: SK381

Spurs want Mats Daehli but its all up to the manager. He wants to play for spurs but stays if Solskjear wants his to.

Any good? Quite a few Norwegians on here aren't there

Looked okay for Cardiff City, don't think it was the right move for him though. Very highly rated when he was at Man Utd.

[video=youtube;DsUXG14lYpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUXG14lYpk[/video]

Dæhli is without a doubt the most talented footballer to come out of Norway in years, in my opinion. Would be a good signing.

Dæhli is without a doubt the most talented footballer to come out of Norway in years, in my opinion. Would be a good signing.

Agreed. At the same time I doubt that he's ready to make a regular impact for us at this point. If we do sign him I hope it's with the plan of either loaning him out or using him in the EL group stages and then loaning him out come January.

So in what position would he play for us?

In theory at least across the attacking midfield 3 in a 4-2-3-1 (Or thus in either wide position or the most attacking midfield role in a 4-3-3.

Personally I think he's been better so far when cutting in from the left than when playing on the right, but he's still young so shouldn't be thought of just for one position at this point imo. I think a reasonable comparison would be Nasri, although obviously not at that level at this point and obviously not with the kind of personality you want to smack with a two by four studded with rusty nails.

Last edited:
Who: J. Solbakken
When: 24 may
Where: SK381

Spurs want Mats Daehli but its all up to the manager. He wants to play for spurs but stays if Solskjear wants his to.

Would that be Jim Solbakken, dodgy agent and Solskjær's best mate?

Back