• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Looked okay for Cardiff City, don't think it was the right move for him though. Very highly rated when he was at Man Utd.

[video=youtube;DsUXG14lYpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUXG14lYpk[/video]

Just from that, he looks a bit like Holtby - high tempo, technically gifted, and versatile across the 3 AM positions.

[Update 24] JJetset on Pochettino
Who: JJetset
When: 23rd May
Where: SC
JJetset said: ↑
I love the ITK picture from the training ground! I have absolutely no idea if it was taken today at the training ground, it looks like an airport but still very funny! I do know we met today and all will be revealed soon.
It was Poch 1 FDB 2 so depending on how today went we should be clearer very soon

[Update 25] The Goat on Pochettino
Who: The Goat
When: 23rd May
Where: SC
The Goat said: ↑
Just to tie in with JJ's assertion that we met Pochettino today we have reason to believe the photo of him doing the rounds is genuine

Who: AliZ
When: 25th May
Where: COYS

Club expect to make an announcement this week probably towards the end of the week.

It's looking more and more like we are down to 2 runners, 4 have been spoken too,

My guy thinks it will be Poch but says balls have not landed yet.

Who: AliZ
When: 25th May

Club expect to make an announcement this week probably towards the end of the week.

It's looking more and more like we are down to 2 runners, 4 have been spoken too,

My guy thinks it will be Poch but says balls have not landed yet.

True of most ITK's. At least this one's honest.

Pulled this from the new manager thread:

Who: Hertyid
When: 26th May

hertyid said:
FDB is a done deal.

Now IIRC this guy has been the only one that has constantly stuck with the FDB rumour whilst other ITK's have commented on everything else. Now we hear from sources in the Netherlands that FDB is leaving Ajax. Either Hertyid is just thinking that FDB would only leave Ajax for us, or he genuinely has more info than the other ITK's.

Pulled this from the new manager thread:

Who: Hertyid
When: 26th May

hertyid said:
FDB is a done deal.

Now IIRC this guy has been the only one that has constantly stuck with the FDB rumour whilst other ITK's have commented on everything else. Now we hear from sources in the Netherlands that FDB is leaving Ajax. Either Hertyid is just thinking that FDB would only leave Ajax for us, or he genuinely has more info than the other ITK's.

Just a chancer I think,some of tomorrow's rags back pages are saying Poch is done. It's been widely reported by various news outlets so there's a lot of smoke so a fire must be burning somewhere

You see this is where I think ITK s with genuine info get ahead of themselves.

I'm sure that we have talked to both Pochettino and De Boer via intermediaries to ask them if they'd be willing to manage Spurs and what kind of terms they'd be after if so.

I think.it's perfectly possible we got agreements in principle from both Poch and Dr Boer to manage Spurs but decided to take Poch forward to the level of official approach.

Its also possible Hertyid's contacts passed him info about the De Boer talks and an agreement being reached in principle and he's passed that on as done deal whereas its more a deal that can be done quickly if both parties wish it to be done

I think.it's perfectly possible we got agreements in principle from both Poch and Dr Boer to manage Spurs but decided to take Poch forward to the level of official approach.

Its also possible Hertyid's contacts passed him info about the De Boer talks and an agreement being reached in principle and he's passed that on as done deal whereas its more a deal that can be done quickly if both parties wish it to be done

I agree with this. I think we have Loch and FDB right where we want them, we just have to make our choice. Hertyid, or the other ITKs, may be jumping the gun knowing that FDB/Poch have agreed but Spurs still haven't decided.

But yes if its FDB after all, then we have a new ITK messiah.

Who Atlanta Yid
When 27/05/14 1:30am
Site COYS

My man is on the way to London going to sign the deal

His man is Poch it seems according to SC

So is that a sarcastic way of welcoming FDB, or has the trustworthy hertiyid (who I seem to remember often miss on quite a lot of info) just done a u-turn?

Looks like a u turn to me atlantas info comes via uncle joe if I remember correctly. :(

Ahh well at least he's not sherwood or avb hope he sticks around and kicks ****

Back