• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Interesting development on Twitter last night with a few ITK s suggest Chiriches is gone.

I'd be disappointed if true as I think there was a lot more to come from him

Likewise. I like his playing style & thought that he was the perfect understudy to JV.

The agent of Vlad Chiriches has insisted there is no offer on the table from other clubs for his client.

Interesting development on Twitter last night with a few ITK s suggest Chiriches is gone.

Fiorentina perhaps.

It would be a shame to let him go, at 24 for a central defender he's still got time to mature into the role.

Can't see it at all. Think it's just that very tenuous Fiorentina link being regurgitated.

Di Marzio has dampened it:

The Italian teams know Vlad Chiriches well, they have followed him closely. He was close to Serie A before joining Tottenham. He played 17 games and scored a goal. In the last hours, a rumour circulated in Romania about a possible move to Fiorentina. However, the agent of the player Pietro Chiodi denied it:“I deny that, at the moment, there is any ongoing negotiation with Fiorentina or other clubs for my client Chiriches” Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina like him, but now his future is at Tottenham.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...peaks-no-ongoing-negotiation-with-fiorentina/

Di Marzio has dampened it:

The Italian teams know Vlad Chiriches well, they have followed him closely. He was close to Serie A before joining Tottenham. He played 17 games and scored a goal. In the last hours, a rumour circulated in Romania about a possible move to Fiorentina. However, the agent of the player Pietro Chiodi denied it:“I deny that, at the moment, there is any ongoing negotiation with Fiorentina or other clubs for my client Chiriches” Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina like him, but now his future is at Tottenham.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...peaks-no-ongoing-negotiation-with-fiorentina/

Di Marzio seems to get an awful lot right doesnt he

He's friends with Baldini so he will do as far as Spurs are concerned. He called Pochettino being given a 5 year deal about an hour before it was announced

And was first on every transfer of ours last summer. Definitely the most ITK person out there under our current regime.

I honestly think that those ITKs covering it are just covering the news links. 3-4 days ago I think the story of him being off was released.

Just a reminder to everyone, please can you include links, embed the tweet or name sources when copying information from other message boards, Twitter, a bloke down the pub or anywhere else. Thanks.

@SimonPeach: I am told #THFC are not planning to make any offers for Adam Lallana from #SaintsFC. Surprised by that.

Lallana news makes a lot of sense to me. A lot of money, especially for a 26 year old, not a position we're desperate to strengthen either. Clearly a good player, but I think our money is better spent elsewhere.

As long as this doesn't mean that we're not backing Poch, then I'm ok with it.

Comparisons can be made to AVB's transfer targets here. There was widely held belief that we didn't sign the players that AVB wanted us to get and that that naturally hindered his work.

I want to believe that we will support Poch by signing the types of players that will help him, and us, be successful. Lallana was too expensive but let's hope we get others that Poch wants.

Back