• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

England completed 89 backward passes, 165 left, 158 right an ONLY 11 into the opponents penalty box. Statistics that say it all!

Southgate must be kicking himself that he didn’t select Winks.

Johnson must love it.

Keeps the news off him for a bit, though I am amazed people still like the guy after the last 18 months.

They don’t seem to think much of him in the former Tory heartlands of Buckinghamshire.

Don't worry Henderson is back for the Czech game !!!
At least we'll find out what happens when an unstoppable mediocrity hits an immovable ordinary.

I suspect it will create a beige hole, which will gradually suck in any enjoyment and creativity within its range.

Can a team 0-0 it's way to a tournament win?

Last edited:
I find it amusing how many English people almost want to see the national team lose, not sure there's another country quite like it in that respect?

These days m not that bothered when England lose either, not sure when that started as I used to care alot as a kid, cried when we were knocked out of the Tournaments! but not now.

Having said that I've got slightly more behind this Southgate team in recent years than previous sides, maybe because it was difficult to get behind the likes of Terry and Lampard when week in week out you're very much against them.

I find it amusing how many English people almost want to see the national team lose, not sure there's another country quite like it in that respect?

These days m not that bothered when England lose either, not sure when that started as I used to care alot as a kid, cried when we were knocked out of the Tournaments! but not now.

Having said that I've got slightly more behind this Southgate team in recent years than previous sides, maybe because it was difficult to get behind the likes of Terry and Lampard when week in week out you're very much against them.
What frustrates me is that we have so much talent in Kane, Sancho, Foden, Mount, Bellingham, Grealish even Rice yet the clueless manager we have will never get the best of them
After saying he would never pick on reputation it's exactly what he is doing

Pickford
James Mings Stones Chilwell

Philliphs Mount

Sancho Foden Grealish

Kane

That should be the team.

Back