• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you could exile two humans off this planet

Any two people who watch Saturday night TV. You justify purveyors of brick.

yep i agree but i would go one further, i have only ever caught little bits of certain t.v. shows, long enough to know there crap, what i hate is people who say to me things like this "have you seen that jeremy kyle show, GHod some of the people who appear on it are scum" it is my opinon that with shows like that the only people that are worse then the people who appear on them are the ones that continue to talk about them.

as for the edit gordinho, follow my lead, sometimes i do not bother with capitals or full stops.... Honestly try it for a bit, it is liberating and it is my way of sticking up 2 fingers to the tory bastards that try to control us with their private school education

it is down to all us working class guys to at times do as we please and fudge the rules that we are supposed to follow. it has nothing to do with being lazy or stupid.

as for the edit gordinho, follow my lead, sometimes i do not bother with capitals or full stops.... Honestly try it for a bit, it is liberating and it is my way of sticking up 2 fingers to the tory bastards that try to control us with their private school education
I can't do it, if I do Miss Annette (my first crush on a real woman was my infant school teacher) and Mrs Wragg's efforts all those years ago would have been in vain.

Yet another perfectly good thread derailed by politics. I think some of you love politics more than football! Doesn't take a genius to figure out why so many posters on here ignore most of the threads in the random section.

It's a safe haven here at the moment though from the carnage over in SN&V. There's some ludicrous statements and accusations being bandied about.

RVP and Wenger have to be mine.
Very easy for me.

1. Sepp Blatter for ruining FIFA, being a dictator, bribing ppl, being a clown shoe.
2. Bernie Ecclestone for ruining F1, being a dictator, stealing all of F1's money oh and being a clown shoe.

Blimey, go on holiday for a week and political carnage erupts on several threads simultaneously!

Alan Sunderland and Charlie Nicholas

Ed Balls and Yvette Cooper

I don't think I've ever met anyone who is "pro" Thatcher who is in their 20's to be honest. She's almost universally hated!

I hated her when I was a kid, she was the anti Christ in my hose and as a kid you don't question.

I'm 34, a child of the 80's.

Now I admire her hugely. Bit of a **** though.

Is it just me or is it true that if you've seen one Adam Sandler film you've seen them all?

Theres only so much that bellend can play himself in every film before hes eventually found out... Although that day doesnt look like itll come anytime soon sadly, therefore he must be exiled immediatly!!

I hate Adam Sandler but The Water Boy's okay for the rest of the cast. Ben Stiller especially. Rest is unendurable brick though.

Finally found people who agree with me that he's is utter dog toffee!!! I once made public my hatred of Adam Sandler on Facebook and was completely shouted down by everyone... couldn't believe how many people I considered to be on my comedy wavelength actually liked this qunt too!? He's banned from my household (much to my GF's daughters dislike)

Back