• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you could exile two humans off this planet

Kim Kardashian would be one. Has done absolutely nothing of value in her life and people keep throwing their money at her.

I really despise all these so called "celebrities" that have never actually achieved anything other than whoring themselves in the media.

Kim Kardashian would be one. Has done absolutely nothing of value in her life and people keep throwing their money at her.

I really despise all these so called "celebrities" that have never actually achieved anything other than whoring themselves in the media.

She has an amazing bum tho mate. I mean you can place your drink on that butt. I would eat her brick.

I think my life would be better in general if she didn't exist. Wouldn't have to hear or read about her anywhere. Not like anything she does actually matters.

Yeah right, makes sense not to vote for someone who pulled the country out of the brick, hauled it up by its bootstraps, made it run right and re-establish itself in the world community - only to watch a succession of misbegotten politicians shove it back in the crapper.

Good call.

Well said Mark, i assume she wrote that for you :ross:

I think Thatcher is/was a c unt.

But then I would, I'm from a working class background, the very people who missed out on the ride.

Yeah, let's sell off all the council houses, everyone will have an investment, and a promising future - until there are no council houses left for the poor, and the whole county is up to it's eyeball in debt.

That worked out well didn't it?

It's the 'I'm alright Jack' ideal.

I'll be joining the Jocks and the Taffs in blowing up the balloons when she starts her journey to hell.

I think Thatcher is/was a c unt.

But then I would, I'm from a working class background, the very people who missed out on the ride.

Yeah, let's sell off all the council houses, everyone will have an investment, and a promising future - until there are no council houses left for the poor, and the whole county is up to it's eyeball in debt.

That worked out well didn't it?

It's the 'I'm alright Jack' ideal.

I'll be joining the Jocks and the Taffs in blowing up the balloons when she starts her journey to hell.

so thats it then, the council house issue settles it for you?

it kind of ignors all of the good her administration did for the country, its financial status, international standing etc

She cut out all of the cancerous nationalised industries that were bleeding the country dry and gave people who couldn't afford a mortgage the opportunity to own their own home at rock bottom prices.

Why should people get free houses anyway, nobody gave me one?

Why should people get free houses anyway

The biggest myth that Capitalism has to offer. Make the have-not's (me) believe they are have's.

So all these lucky poor people with mortgages and loans who think they own a house and a car and a plasma and a rolex, when actually the ONLY think they own is a 30yr debt.

You dont buy a house, no one does. You put yourself in the banks pocket for the rest of your life....if you lose your job, you lose your house. Not yours is it after all? It was given to you, and it will be taken back. How many people are mortgage free?

I dont blame Thatcher though, I blame the thick idiots living beyond their means.

The biggest myth that Capitalism has to offer. Make the have-not's (me) believe they are have's.

Perhaps you can explain why it is that you, have-not?

Were you born in Ethiopia?

Are you disabled perhaps?

Do you care for sick people at home, and have little time to work?

There are plenty of Tory voters on here that grew up council estates, but worked hard at school to better their lot.

Just trying to understand what it is that prevents others from doing the same.......

There are plenty of Tory voters on here that grew up council estates, but worked hard at school to better their lot.

Just trying to understand what it is that prevents others from doing the same.......

people aren't robots off a production line, I imagine there's a multitude of reasons and factors that some people are more successful or motivated than others.

i'm guessing that you're not the most successful person in the world so why are others more successful than you?

Last edited:

Come off it, its just a term. You flippantly use the word disabled like its the worst thing you can be....yet millions of disabled people in the Western world can also consider themselves "haves" if you consider someone living in a Slum in Brazil. Perspective.

I done well in school, went to college, left England in 2001 and have been living a life I thoroughly enjoy ever since.

Doesnt mean Im prepared to live a footballers lifestyle on borrowed money.

I don't like picking up on spelling/grammar, but that one's brilliant.
Mock all you want
zoolander-school1.jpg

people aren't robots off a production line, I imagine there's a multitude of reasons and factors that some people are more successful or motivated than others.

i'm guessing that you're not the most successful person in the world so why are others more successful than you?

Lets just say Im pleased the 50p success tax has been reduced

Back