• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you could exile two humans off this planet

I know this is all very light hearted

But who are the two most evil people on earth right now, that have caused the most death and poverty and misery

And I don't mean something obscure like inventing fags or whatever

I mean your maniac power crazed leader - your Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Gadaffi, Idi Amin types. Kim Jong Il is gone. Who else is still out there? No-one is springing to mind.

And don't just say Obama or something. Who are the proper comic book freak despot leaders nowadays? Is Mugabe still struggling along?

Kirchner (sp)? Watch this space.

I know this is all very light hearted

But who are the two most evil people on earth right now, that have caused the most death and poverty and misery

And I don't mean something obscure like inventing fags or whatever

I mean your maniac power crazed leader - your Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Gadaffi, Idi Amin types. Kim Jong Il is gone. Who else is still out there? No-one is springing to mind.

And don't just say Obama or something. Who are the proper comic book freak despot leaders nowadays? Is Mugabe still struggling along?

You can find the proper answer in Gifters post.

For the record, I'm 20 and pro-Thatcher.

The two people I'd dispose of, Murdoch and Obama.

First one I'd be rid of is that witch Polly Toynbee. Second was a toss-up between Piers Morgan, a few union leaders and some gooners.

I've settled though, on the Pope. Not so much as a personal thing, more for what he represents - the years of stealing from the poor, killing millions of Africans, oppression of gay and women's rights, and all that hard work to stem the flow of rational and skeptical thinking.

Never vote for another Harpie again would be the first lesson.

Yeah right, makes sense not to vote for someone who pulled the country out of the brick, hauled it up by its bootstraps, made it run right and re-establish itself in the world community - only to watch a succession of misbegotten politicians shove it back in the crapper.

Good call.

First one I'd be rid of is that witch Polly Toynbee. Second was a toss-up between Piers Morgan, a few union leaders and some gooners.

I've settled though, on the Pope. Not so much as a personal thing, more for what he represents - the years of stealing from the poor, killing millions of Africans, oppression of gay and women's rights, and all that hard work to stem the flow of rational and skeptical thinking.

Was it one Pope who killed millions of Africans, or was it the Papacy in general?

Religion is choice, no-one is forced to follow catholicism - and its been a few hundred years since people were put to death for it. So its a little bit hysterical to suggest that any or all Popes were to blame for millions of dead Africans. Certainly given the talents and propensity that Africans have for wholesale slaughter of each other, which I would suggest dwarfs any numbers that might have suffered for the misguided following of a ludicrous strain of Christianity.

i'd argue people are forced to follow catholicism, many are brainwashed from an early age by parents/grandparents/schools

before they have the capacity to look at it objectively its to late, my wife is an example of this and she grew up in the midlands, those born into religious communities with little or no outside influence never have a chance

If we're talking excile, I probably could choose 2 new ones every day.

E.g. Fat bald bloke in a massive 4x4 turning fast into a side road, on his mobile and not indicating. Thoughless taco.

All those bastard van drivers who park right on the corner of roads meaning people cannot see oncoming traffic (and in particular people with pushchairs).

Back