• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

It's, er......like a new £30m signing!

I didn't see today's game - but do people think now he is playing centrally and off of a striker than hold things up and feed others ( like Totti does) that he will flourish?

They all played the interchanging role behind Kane

Lamella was this stand out of the three and took his goal well in the end

Really really strong game from him

It's, er......like a new £30m signing!

I didn't see today's game - but do people think now he is playing centrally and off of a striker than hold things up and feed others ( like Totti does) that he will flourish?

Really good game from him, but (take nothing away from today) ...

his best games for us still tend to be grit, effort, making himself a pest to the opposition and the odd decisive contribution.
first things first, consistent good performances, but we need to see the flair side of Lamela, the match winner come out.

Really good game from him, but (take nothing away from today) ...

his best games for us still tend to be grit, effort, making himself a pest to the opposition and the odd decisive contribution.
first things first, consistent good performances, but we need to see the flair side of Lamela, the match winner come out.

...when the manager is able to play with the deck he wants, we do (and will)...he showed tremendous skill today as well as bite and workrate. A fully-fit Eriksen might've seen even more good things today all around. I think Palace was his turning point, and now he feels it, I do not think he will go backwards mate...

...when the manager is able to play with the deck he wants, we do (and will)...he showed tremendous skill today as well as bite and workrate. A fully-fit Eriksen might've seen even more good things today all around. I think Palace was his turning point, and now he feels it, I do not think he will go backwards mate...

I hope you are right mate

His decision-making is still the most infuriating thing about him, but he looks happier, he looks hungrier, he looks more confident, and he was very good today. Fast, powerful, direct, relentless in the press, great delivery for Alderweireld's goal, good run and (eventual) finish for his own.

We are finally seeing the player we spent all that money on. Thank goodness we did not sell him last month

So glad we subbed him off at the end, I was happy to give him the standing ovation he truly deserved

that was a good call from Poch, still think he wants to please so much and payback fans/club, he needs the acknowledgment, praise when he's earned it.

I think Gullit is on MoTD today, it will be interesting to see what he says about Lamela because he completely destroyed him last season

Although there were a few typical Lamela moments, for most of the game today he was like a different player.
I think part of the reason was that, apart from very early on, Emirates Marketing Project were happy to give us a bit of time on the ball. They didn't press consistently and stood off us in possession.

Well done Erik - you could see him grow in confidence as the game went on -- if he carries on like this, I will be the first to admit I was very wrong about his future with us.

I think I saw on my strea.m that Poch was cuddling Lamela in the tunnel at half time or full time (can't remember which) and presumably telling him how well he'd done etc.

i don't think I am the only one in the stadium to shed a tear during the celebration for lamela's goal :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/coys?src=hash">#coys</a> Clinton Njie&#39;s brilliant assist and Erik Lamela&#39;s lovely goal. <a href="https://t.co/miC6t91yTp">https://t.co/miC6t91yTp</a></p>&mdash; The Tottenham Way (@TheTottenhamWay) <a href=" ">September 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2CC92E6100000578-3249990-image-a-144_1443274101837.jpg

unreal picture

Back