• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Let's be honest... we'd all have rather he didn't travel to Italy, and he wouldn't have played in the FA Cup. I guess Glover or McGee will sit on the bench.

Rich

Part of me thinks he might be fit enough to travel but its a free pass to rest him

Part of me thinks he might be fit enough to travel but its a free pass to rest him

I agree, am pleased to see it! SAF used to always make excuses about why people couldn't play in cups and international friendlies. We should do the same

I agree, am pleased to see it! SAF used to always make excuses about why people couldn't play in cups and international friendlies. We should do the same
I agree as well. It sounds like a great excuse to give him a rest for a couple of games.

Not good news if he is to miss any league games. I've no faith in Vorm so my money would be on Fiorentina tomorrow.

Vorm is fine for a back up

It's the hardest position to just come into and play as you need games simply to keep up with the pace and there aren't 9 other infield players to support. Your 100% on your own

whose vorm's back-up?

457728504-harry-kane-of-spurs-looks-on-as-he-stands-in-gettyimages.jpg

Back