• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

If he hadn't have got something on that Aguero cross at the very end (94th min) there is no way Otamendi would have failed to score. Amazing goalkeeping.

I can't believe the pricks on the commentary said he'd've been beaten by the one that hit the bar. He clearly had his fingers right on the bottom side of the bar - he just judged it perfectly and didn't playing outside off stump as it were.

Was just one pathetic line in a full f*cking script of b*llocks from those clowns.

I can't believe the pricks on the commentary said he'd've been beaten by the one that hit the bar. He clearly had his fingers right on the bottom side of the bar - he just judged it perfectly and didn't playing outside off stump as it were.

I made that comment to my mates

Seriously on target and that's tipped over. Hits the bar Then it's a close miss

Hugo had it covered but clearly they can't see what's in front of them

When Aguero wriggled free all i could see was Otamendi at the far post......all on his lonesome......it floated over..........and my heart was in my f*cking mouth......not at the dying death, surely.....i thought Otamendi had f*cked it up.....when the replay showed that somehow

Lloris had made up all that distance and got a hand to it, it was disbelief........what a f*cking lifesaver......Hugo my Valentine:D

I made that comment to my mates

Seriously on target and that's tipped over. Hits the bar Then it's a close miss

Hugo had it covered but clearly they can't see what's in front of them

When Son scored his offside goal they said something about it not being very good by Hart, so let's just assume he had seen the linesman's flag.

i just watched the highlights and the commentator didn't say Lloris was beaten - they said he'd be disappointed if it beat him (if it was on target)

CbSnV6hWEAAq_cw.jpg

If he hadn't have got something on that Aguero cross at the very end (94th min) there is no way Otamendi would have failed to score. Amazing goalkeeping.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And so brave too.

Took a knock too. I wonder if the Fiorentina and Palace games could perhaps have come at a good time for us as we'll all be a lot more comfortable with Vorm in for those games than for a league game.

Next season I hope we have a back-up goalkeeper who doesn't fill you wih dread whenever he plays. Preferably someone who is tall enough to reach the crossbar.

Oh FFS! Saw him clutching his shoulder at the end of the game. Hope it's purely to miss the filler games...

Back