• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Professional football is business, there is no separation.
And while Spurs are not owned by a Middle Eastern Country, we are owned by a billionaire, who parks his company in the Bahamas, and made his money (unless I'm incorrect, which does happen from time to time) in the financial markets. So our ownership is not exactly squeaky clean.

And while Spurs are not owned by a Middle Eastern Country, we are owned by a billionaire, who parks his company in the Bahamas, and made his money (unless I'm incorrect, which does happen from time to time) in the financial markets. So our ownership is not exactly squeaky clean.
So he's not squeaky clean cause he made his money in the financial markets? Interesting

something to that definitively, although I don’t think he did anything illegal, which can’t be said for other ownership

also, Lewis isn’t really involved in the club, we’ve not used the money he made to spend beyond our means

Don't tarnish your great work at the club and retire with immediate effect
It really is sad to see how far he has fallen, he's starting to look like that boxer who's held on for one fight too many.
Get someone even half decent on loan until the end of the season if we can't get a proper keeper now.

I’ve defended him to the last but his time’s up. First half, he did very well but second half he was really poor.

Questionable on the first. At fault on the third. Distribution was horrible.

It’s a sin if he leaves Tottenham without a winners medal but at this stage, he shouldn’t be starting if we did get to a final.

Most goalies make mistakes, and Lloris didn't make the biggest one today. But the frequency of his errors is very worrying.

Right now he's costing us more points than his great saves are gaining us. He's been written off before, and came back stronger, but I'm not sure he will this time.

The club should have a successor in place for next season, if anything just to put some pressure on Lloris to raise his game if he can. If he doesn't, then his time has come to retire a club legend.

His time's up.

Bench him for Forster for a few games. If Forster does well, keep him in goal until season's end and then let Hugo go to Nice or somewhere.

It fudging hurts to see him like this, but it hurts us too, and we can't carry him anymore.

His time's up.

Bench him for Forster for a few games. If Forster does well, keep him in goal until season's end and then let Hugo go to Nice or somewhere.

It fudging hurts to see him like this, but it hurts us too, and we can't carry him anymore.
He is costing us a goal game now since the World Cup
That’s horrendous

Got to stand up for him. The nature of his fudge-ups mean he is rightly castigated. But he is still No 1. Until the summer. And there is no reason he can not redeem himself and play a few more years.

Under previous managers, I think he was instructed to say back more. Because he can be so rash. A bit like Romero, when he was young he'd steam out, you'd expect the worst but miraculously he'd get away with it. Under some previous managers, Lloris was clearly instructed not to rush out. Stay back, save shots. Now he seems to be so eager and pumped to help out, he's lost some stability, when he needs to be more grounded on his line, only rushing out if he's sure he'll make a strong clearance. But I don't think his aging reflexes are to blame. So he can and must re-group, and we must get behind him. Would love our turncoat fans to sing his name in the next game. As he is still the best keeper we have.

Reactions: DTA
Got to stand up for him. The nature of his fudge-ups mean he is rightly castigated. But he is still No 1. Until the summer. And there is no reason he can not redeem himself and play a few more years.

Under previous managers, I think he was instructed to say back more. Because he can be so rash. A bit like Romero, when he was young he'd steam out, you'd expect the worst but miraculously he'd get away with it. Under some previous managers, Lloris was clearly instructed not to rush out. Stay back, save shots. Now he seems to be so eager and pumped to help out, he's lost some stability, when he needs to be more grounded on his line, only rushing out if he's sure he'll make a strong clearance. But I don't think his aging reflexes are to blame. So he can and must re-group, and we must get behind him. Would love our turncoat fans to sing his name in the next game. As he is still the best keeper we have.
That’s the issue
He has never had competition so he has never had to push himself here
He can’t be the best keeper we have right now as he is literally giving a goal a game away now
Post world cup hangover May be (PSG have it)
Either way he needs do he dropped
That’s what a BIG manager does

He used to be a world class shot stopper. He no longer is. It seems rather clear it's age related.

Feeling that, knowing that, will mess with your confidence. But the underlying issue isn't his confidence.

Hope he can pull off half a season at a decent level, but difficult to keep hoping for that right now.

Sad to see.

Back