• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

How many teams have a top quality keeper sitting on the bench as back up? Even City don't have a top quality keeper on the bench, they have two average keepers coming to the end of their career. It's the same with just about every team. The only team that do have one is Liverpool with Kelleher and he wants to go out on loan at the very least to get game time.
In general top keepers of any age don't want to waste their time as a reserve. It's not like other positions were they will get game time to help development.
It's not really a like for like comparison. None of the other top 6 are in glaring need of a new keeper and one that is questionable (De Gea) have good backups.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Like most things there is some truth but there is a awful lot of speculation and agenda ( hyberbole). imo

Undoubtedly, but the truth is becoming harder to hide for ENIC. 15 years without a trophy; increasingly, a revolving door for managers; and no clear strategy for the club as we move forward.

Undoubtedly, but the truth is becoming harder to hide for ENIC. 15 years without a trophy; increasingly, a revolving door for managers; and no clear strategy for the club as we move forward.

I know that this has been discussed before, but if they get us to the point that we are in semi finals and finals. Improve league form to the point of where we now expect CL qualification. All from a starting point of being mid table also rans who were dreaming of any type of European football… have they not done a good job?

Just to add to that, the non doped teams that have traditionally been our size or there abouts (ie not liverpool arsenal utd) are arguably

Everton
Aston Villa
Leeds Utd

which of those have done better than us in the last 10 years?

He was pretty good last season, and before the World Cup.

Pretty sure his kicking was getting worse and got in his brain farts. Speaking of which Kyle walker used to get skated for his gaffs at times but it seems hugo gets A by for what reason I don't know. Anyway he needs shifting

Just to add to that, the non doped teams that have traditionally been our size or there abouts (ie not liverpool arsenal utd) are arguably

Everton
Aston Villa
Leeds Utd

which of those have done better than us in the last 10 years?
Not only that, they've all tried spending beyond their means, and failed.

Revolving door? Average tenure for a manger in premier league is 24 months. Average for us is ~25 months since Jol, so more or less the same as the expected time.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63341798#:~:text=Who are the longest-serving Premier League managers?&text=While the average time for,at the English football pyramid.

We’re on our fifth manager in just over 3 years; that includes a spell of six weeks without a manager as the board flapped around trying to find someone to take over from Mourinho.

Feels like revolving door territory to me.

We’re on our fifth manager in just over 3 years; that includes a spell of six weeks without a manager as the board flapped around trying to find someone to take over from Mourinho.

If Conte goes this season I'd agree, I felt Jose's record wasn't deserving of the sack, and certainly Nuno wasn't given a fair amount of time to change anything.

Levy mostly goes early.

how much support as a fan base-did we give those managers though?

do we have some responsibility in it?

do we sing when we are losing?

now we are (not me ) are turning on the board, what option do they have now, they are obviously not going to sack themselves or sell for below the value they set… anyone that suggest that they should is not only acting incredibly entitled but also fuking ridiculous

Again adding to that, when we were on that bad run of league results under Poch (I wouldn’t have sacked him), were we the fans singing his name? Letting everyone especially him and Levy know that we supported him? He was our guy!

I don’t remember us doing that to any proper extent and I remember grumbling about how he has never won anything etc etc

how much support as a fan base-did we give those managers thought?

do we have some responsibility in it?

do we sing when we are losing?

now we are (not me ) are turning on the board, what option do they have now, they are obviously not going to sack themselves or sell for below the value they set… anyone that suggest that they should is not only acting incredibly entitled but also fuking ridiculous

I’d be disappointed in Levy if he paid any attention to the fans, the least qualified and knowledgeable to critique the running of a football club.

I’d be disappointed in Levy if he paid any attention to the fans, the least qualified and knowledgeable to critique the running of a football club.

Any business that doesn’t listen to their customers for too long will eventually lose customers.

arsenal sacked their most successful manager ever because of AFTV. this season they look like they may have made the right decision then, but until this season it was a Cluster Fück of a call.

Any business that doesn’t listen to their customers for too long will eventually lose customers.

arsenal sacked their most successful manager ever because of AFTV. this season they look like they may have made the right decision then, but until this season it was a Cluster Fück of a call.

He has to listen to the right customers, in the right way, not a noisy minority of tinkleheads who transfer their personal frustrations and insecurities to football.

The best gauge of customer sat is financial income, as long as there is a season ticket waiting list and weekly queues from the megastore, the club is being run on the right track.

The best gauge of customer sat is financial income, as long as there is a season ticket waiting list and weekly queues from the megastore, the club is being run on the right track.

Depends on whether you view the club primarily as a business or a football club, I suppose.

City and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are run as businesses too, they are manufacturing “clean” reputations, it’s not being done for glory for the fans by some altruistic benefactor, they are being used.

Fans of those clubs are effectively prostituting themselves.

Back