• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How did the strikers we were linked to last summer

img1298735203_3834.jpeg

in a heartbeat

Wasnt overly impressed by Llorente in the pre-season, but obviously it was early doors,but have certainly been impressed with him recently.
2nd choice wuld still be Huntelaar for me, by no means everyones cup of tea, but each to their own

I would still have Berbatov back too, but I've been told to let that one go its not going to happen, so I have tbh

The reason he's not playing for United is he doesn't work hard enough, he's not quick enough and he hasn't bought in the whole winning mentality most united players have.
He doesn't give a fudge really. I don't think our team would benefit from his personality on the pitch.

Also imagine the abuse he will get. He would be a huge distraction to the club.

Better off getting in a hungry striker that wants to play for us and will work his arse off.

I'd love us to sign Torres.

Seriously.

*runs away from ridicule*

Players can have clubs it just does not work at! chelsea is not set up for him. That said, I dont think we are either and they would want a massive portion of the fee back and they are not going to get it. I would not be suprised to see him go back to a spanish club in the summer.

I think Harry could fix him(assuming he'd play him upfront) but then Harry might well not be here next season.

Torres is my number one target and I think Harry would love the guy here but he would cost a brickload in wages. Until we break through that 100k barrier (which we may do with Luka) we cant

Players can have clubs it just does not work at! chelsea is not set up for him. That said, I dont think we are either and they would want a massive portion of the fee back and they are not going to get it. I would not be suprised to see him go back to a spanish club in the summer.

Where though? He wouldn't go to Real having played for Atl?®tico and Barcelona wouldn't take him.

The only Fulham striker that I remember us being linked with last summer is Ruiz

we definitely had a 10m bid for Dembele rejected last summer and he's been quality for fulham this season... one of my favorite non spurs players in the prem right now. no idea where we'd play him though.

r.e. Berba - He hardly even makes the bench these days so that picture is outdated :D

I wish Arry would pull one over Fergie and sneak him out on a free

Damiao's hat-trick in Libertadores Cup last night:

[video=youtube_share;ttoaXxWA9C4]http://youtu.be/ttoaXxWA9C4?t=31s[/video]

we definitely had a 10m bid for Dembele rejected last summer and he's been quality for fulham this season... one of my favorite non spurs players in the prem right now. no idea where we'd play him though.

Dembele has been superb this season mainly because Martin Jol decided to convert him into a Centre midfielder. A masterstroke from Jol.

Back