• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How did the strikers we were linked to last summer

cheeky git, i was wondering how they were doing, it was of interest to me but i was to lazy to find out myself.

I was being sincere! I think it's a great idea to see how every 'big next thing' being jizzed over in the transfer window would've actually improved us. I genuinely thought it was a good thread idea

I was being sincere! I think it's a great idea to see how every 'big next thing' being jizzed over in the transfer window would've actually improved us. I genuinely thought it was a good thread idea

sorry i guess i was just being very sensitive tonight, how about a hug?

We should have signed him, a pity Redknapp thought Crouch was better.

Huntelaar is a fantastic player but I do not think that he would have formed a decent partnership with the other players at the club at the time. Whatever Crouch's faults, he worked well for the team, his strike partners tended to do well and we finished fourth with him.

Huntelaar is a fantastic player but I do not think that he would have formed a decent partnership with the other players at the club at the time. Whatever Crouch's faults, he worked well for the team, his strike partners tended to do well and we finished fourth with him.

And he was also one of the worst players ihave seen in a Spurs shirt since i have been a fan.

Why exactly?

He's a top class finisher. And it's not like his overall play is bad or something.

Why exactly?

He's a top class finisher. And it's not like his overall play is bad or something.

Because he is a finisher (better than the ones we had admittedly), at the time we are talking about we had finishers but no one to link play or hold the ball up.

Building a successful team is about balance and we lacked balance when Redknapp joined us. He clearly prioritised sorting this out, this is why we signed Palacios and also why we signed Crouch. Neither are world beaters but the team played better as a result.

Because he is a finisher (better than the ones we had admittedly), at the time we are talking about we had finishers but no one to link play or hold the ball up.

Building a successful team is about balance and we lacked balance when Redknapp joined us. He clearly prioritised sorting this out, this is why we signed Palacios and also why we signed Crouch. Neither are world beaters but the team played better as a result.

I have seen him play quite a bit while i was working in the Dam, i can assure he can do a lot more then finish.

I have seen him play quite a bit while i was working in the Dam, i can assure he can do a lot more then finish.

I'm sure he can but you are not going to get the best out of him by asking him to hold the ball up for Keane or Defoe

Remy 17 goals in 34 games

Sow signed for Fenerbahce in January, has 4 goals in 6 games

Benzema 12 goals in 21 games

img1298735203_3834.jpeg

Back