• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It's starting to read like a sitcom about 2 dim witted brothers where one just happens to have a talent for football.

Charlie any news on that offer from Bayern that will involve me taking a pay cut and remove the bidding war I'd spark going on a free next season

No bruv, Daniel says he will sort it though and gave me his word, a gentleman's agreement he said. But I do have some good news, after a lot of negotiation I've just got you a LIFELONG deal with a lifestyle sports brand

Oh brilliant Charlie, lifetime is great, it's not like the market forces won't be unknown in a few years time, this is even better than they 6 year deal that locked me in here. This could be my Ait Jordan monent - Who's it with. Nike or Adidas?

Better than that, it's Skechers!

SKECHERS?? They don't even make football boots. CHARLIE!!!

Got to go bruv, got another client on line 2 (gag being the audience knows Charlie only has one client)
MV5BMTYwNzE4NTM4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ4NjM0MjE@._V1_.jpg

Gary getting involved again where he's opinion is not fudging wanted lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804_235927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230804_235927_Chrome.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 51
Gary getting involved again where he's opinion is not fudging wanted lol
FYI - GL lives 5mins down the road from me and whilst I don't condone violence, I am open to monetary offers if anyone thinks he deserves a slap, politically motivated or otherwise?

It's a pretty big gamble, if keeping him results in us getting CL then the money generated from that would be similar to what we'd get for him now.
Bigger gamble is if we don't reinforce the defence and imo we won't make CL in year 1 with Ange and the current defence. Also we have an underutilised 60m forward if kane stays.

Reinvesting kane money is working out the weakest links in the chain and we have to demand that richy gets us close to 20 goals per season from now on to make his investment pay off.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

I don't understand Bayern's deadline threat.

We want to buy Kane but don't want to pay what you want. If you don't agree by Friday we will withdraw the offer you have rejected.

This might work in Germany where most clubs seem to have a strategy of selling their best players to Bayern, but it's not a good way of forcing a sale when your offer is below par. I'm assuming Levy has decided to keep Kane unless he can get the £100m. Qualification for the CL next season could be worth more than £50m and we'd have a striker worth 20m in wages (the 400k pw offer in the new contract) playing for half that amount.

From Bayerns POV they need to ask would Kane pick them next year when he's available for free. Would he choose to play in Germany if he has the chance of playing for Real in Spain or pursuing Shearer's record with an English club. If they don't want to pay £100m, I hope they really do walk away and let us plan for a season with Kane. Unfortunately, Bayern seems to have a lot of yappy directors so this is unlikely.

Bigger gamble is if we don't reinforce the defence and imo we won't make CL in year 1 with Ange and the current defence. Also we have an underutilised 60m forward if kane stays.

Reinvesting kane money is working out the weakest links in the chain and we have to demand that richy gets us close to 20 goals per season from now on to make his investment pay off.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk
Erm, we have and are reinforcing the defence? We can get the same amount as we would for Kane by selling other players. PEH, Sanchez and Ndombele would bring in around 60m alone.

You can demand all you want about Richy getting 20 goals, but it doesn't work that way. It's unlikely he'll hit 20 goals a season, very few do. If he were to do that he's worth a lot more than the 60m we paid. Around 15 goals a season would be a good return.

I'm not against Kane being sold at the right price but there are pros and cons either way.

SSN almost grief struck today that we've not accepted the bid, you can see how gutted all the presenters and various hacks they have interviewed so far are

I think it's pointing towards it being done now, lots of links to strikers coming in. Feels like he's off. You never know with Levy, Bayern could think they have him and then Levy spends a week not answering the phone lol.
Gonna be a strange feeling seeing him in a different kit if and when it happens

I hope its ITK gonad*s
I don't think I'm mentally ready for him to go now !!

The media have prepared me for a few seasons now.
Thought he was going last season, and expected him to go after we sacked Conte.

We have been here before with Berbatov, Modic and Bale.

We just rebuild as you can't replace these players. Even Dembele

Back