• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Erm, we have and are reinforcing the defence? We can get the same amount as we would for Kane by selling other players. PEH, Sanchez and Ndombele would bring in around 60m alone.

You can demand all you want about Richy getting 20 goals, but it doesn't work that way. It's unlikely he'll hit 20 goals a season, very few do. If he were to do that he's worth a lot more than the 60m we paid. Around 15 goals a season would be a good return.

I'm not against Kane being sold at the right price but there are pros and cons either way.
15 goals with the defence conceding 10 less is kanes regular numbers
The key is conceding those 10 goals less in games where we win by a goal rather than 5 away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine ;)

it’s going to be a very different team under ange regardless because he doesn’t play defensively

we will conceded some stupid goals for sure

And we will miss a LOT and chances

but if it clicks (I think it will) it’s gonna be brilliant for fans to watch and enjoy again

Saw this posted a few mins ago;

Daniel Levy ignored the supposed deadline given by Bayern to respond to the offer for Harry Kane and is now going on vacation to Miami with his family for two weeks. The 'poker' continues

Surely if he goes to Miami on holiday he wont be sanctioning any deals meaning Kane is here for Brentford away??

Daniel Levy ignored the supposed deadline given by Bayern to respond to the offer for Harry Kane and is now going on vacation to Miami with his family for two weeks. The 'poker' continues

Surely if he goes to Miami on holiday he wont be sanctioning any deals meaning Kane is here for Brentford away??

we live in a world where you can do pretty much anything from pretty much anywhere

Also does that mean no transfers in and out for the next two weeks as he is on the rides at Universal Studios

I understand Bayern are in a strong position here in many ways but threatening Levy like they’ve done is stupid. Say what you want about the man but he has balls of steel when it comes to negotiating and he won’t be forced into doing something he doesn’t want to do.

I'm sadly accepting that Kane is off now, but with gratitude in my heart not bitterness.
Hopefully the departure will expedite the shaping of a squad that Ange can really use well to the point where Kane may be happy to return in a couple of years and break the PL scoring record back in our shirt

I'm sadly accepting that Kane is off now, but with gratitude in my heart not bitterness.
Hopefully the departure will expedite the shaping of a squad that Ange can really use well to the point where Kane may be happy to return in a couple of years and break the PL scoring record back in our shirt
The return of Kane is something constantly mentioned on here which whilst is a great fairytale not so sure in reality will happen or work.

Under Ange, even now as wonderful a player as Kane is he doesn't really fit into Anges preferred style. In three years time once he's won a load of trophies and 33 years old he is going to be even less suitable for Ange or many other managers who look to press from the front.

Not to mention that Kane might well fancy playing more years/retiring in Germany or going to the NFL as he has often spoke about...

The return of Kane is something constantly mentioned on here which whilst is a great fairytale not so sure in reality will happen or work.

Under Ange, even now as wonderful a player as Kane is he doesn't really fit into Anges preferred style. In three years time once he's won a load of trophies and 33 years old he is going to be even less suitable for Ange or many other managers who look to press from the front.

Not to mention that Kane might well fancy playing more years/retiring in Germany or going to the NFL as he has often spoke about...

I could take or leave him coming back TBH, we have always been over sentimental in that respect for me. I love the bloke but if he leaves and its for good, I am at peace with that

15 goals with the defence conceding 10 less is kanes regular numbers
The key is conceding those 10 goals less in games where we win by a goal rather than 5 away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine ;)

it’s going to be a very different team under ange regardless because he doesn’t play defensively

we will conceded some stupid goals for sure

And we will miss a LOT and chances

but if it clicks (I think it will) it’s gonna be brilliant for fans to watch and enjoy again
We need to reduce the goals conceded by a lot more than 10. Lloris being replaced will straightaway save us about 10 goals. At least one new CB and a more possession based system should help as well.
The main thing is not to expect Richy to start banging in 20+ goals as some seem to think he should be doing, the goals should be spread around a bit more with no direct replacement for Kane.

We need to reduce the goals conceded by a lot more than 10. Lloris being replaced will straightaway save us about 10 goals. At least one new CB and a more possession based system should help as well.
The main thing is not to expect Richy to start banging in 20+ goals as some seem to think he should be doing, the goals should be spread around a bit more with no direct replacement for Kane.
We don’t actually
It’s key goals that hurt us last seaosn with Hugo at fault for so many

Yeh, improvements to team and improvements to retention of the ball help massively

Playing 10 to 20 yards further up the pitch will help with the spread of goals, Mads will add 15 goals by scoring or assist himself and there will be more goals all over you would imagine as midfielders will be encouraged to join attacks and not be expected to be pure blockers

Not trying to make a positive spin on losing Kane BTW before someone jumps on that, but you can see where we make up the loss as a team. Probably more important about the concession of goals TBH

We'll see if he's in the squad for tomorrow, if not we'll know he's off.
Was thinking that, if there’s any truth to the 110m sale then there’s no chance Bayern let him play tomorrow. If he plays though we know no agreements been reached.

Back