• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Was thinking that, if there’s any truth to the 110m sale then there’s no chance Bayern let him play tomorrow. If he plays though we know no agreements been reached.

i expect harry and hugo to make cameo farewell appearances tomorrow, injury time subs or something along those lines

Surely the ITKs know if the deals done or not?

Only half of them are going to be right ... they can't and won't say anything because of the 50% risk associated of the absolute nonsense they spit out.

Ill give you some ITK ... they will all come out after either kane stays or goes with some sort of "insight" ... which is usually tieing in with what the media report along with references to their "contact" to mix it up a bit.

Only half of them are going to be right ... they can't and won't say anything because of the 50% risk associated of the absolute nonsense they spit out.

Ill give you some ITK ... they will all come out after either kane stays or goes with some sort of "insight" ... which is usually tieing in with what the media report along with references to their "contact" to mix it up a bit.

knew it all along but didn't want to leak to protect their source :D

Hahah

Spot on ITK about the ITKs

The talk is of 100m-110m.

I don’t want to lose Harry, hes irreplaceable and has been an incredible player for us. So this isn’t a “didn’t want to keep him anyway” post.

But you have to say that that much money for a 30 year old with 12 months on his contract is an amazing bit of business. Never thought we’d see that much for him. If he goes to Bayern for that with a buyback clause, Levy’s done very, very well. He just needs to do even half as well in terms of spending the money now…

I don’t want to lose Harry, hes irreplaceable and has been an incredible player for us. So this isn’t a “didn’t want to keep him anyway” post.

But you have to say that that much money for a 30 year old with 12 months on his contract is an amazing bit of business. Never thought we’d see that much for him. If he goes to Bayern for that with a buyback clause, Levy’s done very, very well. He just needs to do even half as well in terms of spending the money now…

Spot on

The return of Kane is something constantly mentioned on here which whilst is a great fairytale not so sure in reality will happen or work.

Under Ange, even now as wonderful a player as Kane is he doesn't really fit into Anges preferred style. In three years time once he's won a load of trophies and 33 years old he is going to be even less suitable for Ange or many other managers who look to press from the front.

Not to mention that Kane might well fancy playing more years/retiring in Germany or going to the NFL as he has often spoke about...

3 years is a long time. We'll probably have sacked 4 managers by then and have Redknapp in as caretaker

€ or £ ?
If the latter I don’t believe it.

Yeah agreed, if it is £100m or thereabouts then it's a fair deal for a 30 year old with 1 year left even for someone with the quality of Kane.

Still think its a strange move, he's got 3 kids with 1 on the way and seems a bit of a homeboy who spends most of his spare time playing golf. I'm not sure he'll get the trophy satisfaction he craves at Bayern who win every year anyway but maybe footballers don't see it that way?

Yeah agreed, if it is £100m or thereabouts then it's a fair deal for a 30 year old with 1 year left even for someone with the quality of Kane.

Still think its a strange move, he's got 3 kids with 1 on the way and seems a bit of a homeboy who spends most of his spare time playing golf. I'm not sure he'll get the trophy satisfaction he craves at Bayern who win every year anyway but maybe footballers don't see it that way?
It doesn't matter what league you go to, most are dominated by one, at a max two teams.

It doesn't matter what league you go to, most are dominated by one, at a max two teams.

German league is less competitive than most, they've won what 10 straight titles. The PL is pretty competitive, yes been dominated by City recently but even getting in the top 4 is a battle with all the top clubs bar City missing out in recent years. When did Real, Barca, PSG, Bayern etc ever miss out on CL or even come closing to doing so.

Back