• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think pulling the trigger on anyone shows he’s going. I think it was pretty clear from the long pause that we were out of money.
Or we had no one in Europe or other countries doing deals whilst on tour
Why have Chelsea and unite just started concluding their deals when they are back from your?
I don’t know if any player other than Onana joining a top side whilst on tour this summer

Like who? We have literally not been linked to any other CB’s who are more expensive.
Seems to me we are building for the future which is not a bad thing.

Tapsoba and Muani (£120m) if Kane went

van der Ven and Veliz (£45m) if he stays

Or we had no one in Europe or other countries doing deals whilst on tour
Why have Chelsea and unite just started concluding their deals when they are back from your?
I don’t know if any player other than Onana joining a top side whilst on tour this summer
I think that's highly coincidental. It's not like the club shuts down while the 1st team is away. The ones doing transfer deals are not traveling with the 1st team.

If we don't sell him to Bayern now, who are the press going to sell him to then, until the end of the transfer window?

No but the player you are buying may be on tour aswell.
There are still phones, videocalls and believe it or not, you can fly to and from pretty much anywhere in the world. And it's the agents they're in contact with initially anyway.

I think that's highly coincidental. It's not like the club shuts down while the 1st team is away. The ones doing transfer deals are not traveling with the 1st team.
I think all clubs focus on their tours for 2/3 weeks they are away
Doesn’t mean they don’t plan though
United have come back and going big on Hojlund
Chelsea have brought 3/4 players
We are too
Arsenal are now getting Reya

all these players were avail before the tours starter but their clubs were all a long way from their administrative home

A German reporter on Sky saying that Kane was impressed by Bayerns performances against City in the CL and that helped convince him to join Bayern. Holy fudge, where to they get these reporters? City destroyed Bayern in both legs. If performances against City is what it takes to get Kane to sign a contract we should be playing out home games for the last 5 years against them on loop at the training ground.

A German reporter on Sky saying that Kane was impressed by Bayerns performances against City in the CL and that helped convince him to join Bayern. Holy fudge, where to they get these reporters? City destroyed Bayern in both legs. If performances against City is what it takes to get Kane to sign a contract we should be playing out home games for the last 5 years against them on loop at the training ground.
Yeah, I watched that, and I'm still laughing!

If we don't sell him to Bayern now, who are the press going to sell him to then, until the end of the transfer window?
Who knows, anyway if he’s not sold in the next month we’ll get to enjoy the spectacle of most of our direct rivals vying for his signature for the whole season to come. But we can congratulate ourselves for not selling him to Bayern so that’s good.

Back