• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Is if Pep has any part in the so called negotiations.
He would just ask the shiek to go get him and if they dont offer what hes worth they can fek off. If overated Jack is worth 100 mill to them, Kanes worth must be astronomical.

'You have to sell if you want to sign'

Leicester v Emirates Marketing Project (Sat, 17:15 BST)

18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Emirates Marketing Project

Guardiola rounded off the news conference by saying: "The situation all around the world is difficult so I think every club, every English club, can make only one big signing so you have to sell if you want to sign, otherwise it's not possible."

"We have reached one level as a club but we want to continue fighting with the top clubs in England and Europe but we know how difficult it is so we are just trying to do it."

Best get yourself back to Hotspur Way Harry, that ship has sailed to City :)

Just saw a transcript of Peps conference and they have admitted they are in for Kane and remain so.

Don’t think we will hear any more from any party til the final resolution now.

Hopefully the Kane boys have been muzzled before they exude anymore pong.

Kane has got himself into a difficult position here. He's created a lot of noise and now the club which he wants to join cant or wont meet the asking price...and there aren't really any other clubs, bar PSG, who could do so

I think he'll need to eat a fair dose of humble pie and knuckle down

Last edited:
Kane has got himself into a difficult position here. He's created a lot of noise and now the club which he wants to join cant or wont meet the asking price...and there aren't really any other clubs, bar PSG, who could do so

I think he'll need to eat a fair dose of humble pie and knuckle down

I hope the chat with Nuno goes along the lines of telling Kane City clearly don’t want you as much as Grealish and he’s a second choice.

At the Emirates Marketing Project game it'll be...

"He's still one of ours!
He's still one of ours!
Pay up you tight wads!
He's still one of ours!"

Emirates Marketing Project wanted Harry
But only on the cheap
F*** off Pep said Levy
Kane is ours to keep
3 years on his contract
And golden boots galore
Come back when you're ready
To offer us loads more.