• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think they will. Assuming the pay Kane £300k per week, he'll cost them £210m over 4 years. £400k pw and its £230m. Zero resale value

Messi might only be 2 years, but cost would be say £60m? Zero resale value

And actually suits the way they play more.

Well you certainly rate Paratici highly if you think 160k is going to go far on a rebuild:D….
Should be enough for two safe bets plus a couple of younger players with potential. Which'd help. I'm not expecting £160M to provide half a team.

Insult upon injury. City signs Grealish and gives him the number 10. Kane has come out of this looking very foolish. I hope he has some medical personnel near him.

I think they will. Assuming the pay Kane £300k per week, he'll cost them £210m over 4 years. £400k pw and its £230m. Zero resale value

You do not sign Messi for resale value

Messi earns 1M/week mate at a better tax rate than UK, his two years would probably cost £200M

If City really signs Kane after Grealish (£100M +£370K/week), they really are just wiping their ass with FFP.

The Messi thing probably has Harry bricking his pants, that's why you don't burn bridges ...

He really has put all his eggs in basket - the Messi situation could get interesting.
Although presumably he'll go to PSG rather than risk playing in a proper league.

He really has put all his eggs in basket - the Messi situation could get interesting.
Although presumably he'll go to PSG rather than risk playing in a proper league.

Yep, but City will probably inquire, they talked to Messi last year so they probably know what to offer.

I do find it odd City paid £100M for Grealish, put him on £370K/week and gave him the #10 shirt if they really were going after Kane as well

Yep, but City will probably inquire, they talked to Messi last year so they probably know what to offer.

I do find it odd City paid £100M for Grealish, put him on £370K/week and gave him the #10 shirt if they really were going after Kane as well

Really?

There is a lot about the grealish deal I don't get.
Good player - but doesn't feel like a starter at City to me.
He might go the way of Delph

Back