• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

One thing to note is that City are not under great pressure for Kane’s personal terms.

They had to tempt Grealish but Kane actively seeks a move up there to win things.

There's no market for him because clubs don't have the money. Barca and Real are broke so the only teams that can afford him are City and PSG.

and PSG is going to dump all their money on Messi.

United could actually afford him, but they probably knew we would fleece them.

The rumour was they already offered him 400K/week

Oof. Do you think they would stand by that or will that be part of the overall negotiation?
So let Harry keep £350k and the remainder can go to Levy to help fill the valuation gap?

Oof. Do you think they would stand by that or will that be part of the overall negotiation?
So let Harry keep £350k and the remainder can go to Levy to help fill the valuation gap?
Should be a massive red flag to Kane if they start eating in to his pre-agreed wage ! Shows how much they really want him, if that wasn’t already evident!?

Who knows ..

I hope PSG with Naymar, Mbappe & Messi tear them a new one in CL ..

Then Pep will play victim again .. (fudging guy should really have managed Pool)

The biggest back track of all time?

Something like that I think. Clear that he wants to leave, but it doesnt look like buyers want him (as there arent many who can afford him).

Spurs selling him for £100m next season might work better for us than £150m this summer given his contribution next year could be invaluable whilst we're rebuilding. ANd next summer, there might be more options for him to move too

So relationship with Levy is screwed but he wants to salvage his relationship with the fans.

And as for questionning his professionalism - maybe he needs to consider the 'professionalism' of the Neville interview, whilst the season was still ongoing.

I cant' decide what it means. He knows he has to come back for now, but I think he still believes he will be leaving but maybe a bit less sure than previously.
It's a pretty cold statement, all in all.

Hate the arrogance of Pep and the way pundits and the press suck up to him.
Yeah he could have just said no comment on other teams players but he just couldn’t help himself. I’d they had to raise 60m to buy Grealish within the rules how are they going to finance Kane.
I wouldn’t mind but on the rare occasion all the competitive advantages his teams enjoy doesn’t enable him to pass their opponents to death and beat them he doesn’t want to give any comment at all. Jardigan wearing hypocritical fraud.

Back