• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Lamela and Dier marking Kane?.... Has there ever been a double hattrick in the Premier League before?!?

Yes. Geoff Hurst for West Ham vs Sunderland in an 8-0 win. I was there, right by the corner flag. Harry Redknapp turned around and swore effusively right in my face after the referee overruled the linesman and gave a goal kick instead of a corner. In those days, for a young kid, hearing a grown man swear was more exciting than the football!

He will start for city
People are IMO under estimating how good he can be
And the free kicks and pens he will win will be worth the money

We will see, he has potential but the most important thing for City is he's young (a lot of their team is aging), another minus against Kane.

We will see, he has potential but the most important thing for City is he's young (a lot of their team is aging), another minus against Kane.
Again the aging thing is IMO wrong
A few players have aged but they have plenty of a sensible age within their squad

Again the aging thing is IMO wrong
A few players have aged but they have plenty of a sensible age within their squad

City have older players, but they also ended last season with players from pre Pep (Aquero, Sterling, KDB, Fernandinho, Stones), squad needs refreshing, if you refresh, youth should be a priority

City have older players, but they also ended last season with players from pre Pep (Aquero, Sterling, KDB, Fernandinho, Stones), squad needs refreshing, if you refresh, youth should be a priority
Their able to refresh quickly as money is no object
They also have a great high quality youth set up to feed that refresh
They brought younger players last summer

Their able to refresh quickly as money is no object
They also have a great high quality youth set up to feed that refresh
They brought younger players last summer

That list belies your comment, Pep joined in 2016 and 5 years later hasn't replace Aquero, hasn't got real competition for Fernandinho or KYB and still is dealing with Sterling and has Jones as a CB (slightly better Dier imo).

Grealish is potentially a very good player, but does he really make City another level? Kane could but you could argue how much better is Kane vs. prime Aquero?

That list belies your comment, Pep joined in 2016 and 5 years later hasn't replace Aquero, hasn't got real competition for Fernandinho or KYB and still is dealing with Sterling and has Jones as a CB (slightly better Dier imo).

Grealish is potentially a very good player, but does he really make City another level? Kane could but you could argue how much better is Kane vs. prime Aquero?
But they have repacked their whole defence a chunk of the midfield and a big chunk of the attack

I may be in a minority here, but I hope Kane goes now and Messi goes to PSG. Would rather reinvest the money and have players who want to be here. Kane is the best striker in the world along with Lewandowski but we haven’t won a single thing with him in the team.
I don’t think your ok the minority
Most fans would let Kane go for the right £££
And then reinvest
But again most fans recognise that city are playing games with us

Ledley: ...and then his brother said 'don't worry Harry, sign the 6 year deal, I've got a gentleman's agreement with Daniel'

E8Gp7ICWEAo6Px3

I don’t think your ok the minority
Most fans would let Kane go for the right £££
And then reinvest
But again most fans recognise that city are playing games with us
I think I’m in the minority as I want this just to be a huge misunderstanding or a power play by Kane to get Levy to invest in the squad!

Reactions: DTA
Back