• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Second paragraph.

Why can’t he go into details, unless it’s true or an element of truth.

He might not be able to go into details given that he and the club have agreed to keep things confidential, just as the club have done.

Not impossible that Kane and the club have signed some confidentiality agreement so that legally he cant speak about it

Second paragraph.

Why can’t he go into details, unless it’s true or an element of truth.
Maybe there’s a personal reason that he doesn’t feel the need to share. Whilst I may be clutching at straws because of how much I want him to stay (and him want to) all of the reported manoeuvres have been discussed as out of character.

Last edited:
He might not be able to go into details given that he and the club have agreed to keep things confidential, just as the club have done.

Not impossible that Kane and the club have signed some confidentiality agreement so that legally he cant speak about it
He could have said that he'd neveriss training and would be back tomorrow, as scheduled, days ago though.

Maybe there’s a personal reason that he doesn’t feel the need to share. Whilst I may be clutching at straws because of how much I want him to stay (and want to) all of the reported manoeuvres have been discussed as out of character.

Haven’t the club confirmed he was meant to be back and fined him for no showing? - Or was this rubbished?

That’s some coincidence?

I’m not sure he even has to go into details?

Personal reasons etc would cover it, or I was meant to be back Monday but xyz. Without full details

maybe he’s signed a new contract whilst in Florida and visiting uncle Joe lol

So relationship with Levy is screwed but he wants to salvage his relationship with the fans.

And as for questionning his professionalism - maybe he needs to consider the 'professionalism' of the Neville interview, whilst the season was still ongoing.

I cant' decide what it means. He knows he has to come back for now, but I think he still believes he will be leaving but maybe a bit less sure than previously.
It's a pretty cold statement, all in all.

Whether he goes or stays everything has changed from now on. His stature within the team is diminished. Not a bad thing as it should force real leaders to step up - something we’ve been lacking.

It's possible. But there have been enough noises to indicate that the club were expecting him back at the beginning of the week. If all parties were happy with his absence it could be been made clear without going into any specifics.
It doesn't add up.
I also don't think that sounds like someone backtracking either (general comment).

That is about as clear as mud.
1. If this is indeed true, why didn't he adress this sooner, instead of letting it escalate for a week?

2. Pretty sure someone from the club would have let it be known if this extended vacation was approved by the club.

3. This is warp speed back peddling.

4. Poor sport to try to shift blame and be disappointed in your fans, who have adored you for a decade, and try to make your own fans feel guilty.

It's possible. But there have been enough noises to indicate that the club were expecting him back at the beginning of the week. If all parties were happy with his absence it could be been made clear without going into any specifics.
It doesn't add up.
I also don't think that sounds like someone backtracking either (general comment).

Ffs let’s not sit on our elbows here.

He has been on strike to force through a move to Emirates Marketing Project!

Haven’t the club confirmed he was meant to be back and fined him for no showing? - Or was this rubbished?

That’s some coincidence?

I’m not sure he even has to go into details?

Personal reasons etc would cover it, or I was meant to be back Monday but xyz. Without full details

maybe he’s signed a new contract whilst in Florida and visiting uncle Joe lol
Like a lot of things the fine and his due date got reported as fact but no direct quotes. Like I say I’m probably clutching at straws as this is my preferred scenario (all a misunderstanding and he stays and helps us improve on last season, maybe with us blooding his replacement alongside him to reduce the impact of losing him eventually) I know it’s dark but there could be something with his family, his kids, his mental health that just meant we / he allowed the rumours to continue. Maybe we’ll be treated to an exclusive interview with Gary Scargill to find out what really happened…

Will be interesting to see whether anything comes out of the club to contradict the return this weekend 'as planned'

Clear as mud as others have said

That is about as clear as mud.
1. If this is indeed true, why didn't he adress this sooner, instead of letting it escalate for a week?

2. Pretty sure someone from the club would have let it be known if this extended vacation was approved by the club.

3. This is warp speed back peddling.

4. Poor sport to try to shift blame and be disappointed in your fans, who have adored you for a decade, and try to make your own fans feel guilty.

Maybe he should get a proper agent instead of his brother.

Will be interesting to see whether anything comes out of the club to contradict the return this weekend 'as planned'

Clear as mud as others have said
Whatever did happen I think we’ll present a united front if he does remain a Spurs player.

Gosh I have lost all respect for this clown. He should at least man up and stand behind the BS he has done. And this is who we think has captain material?

No wonder we have issues behind the scenes. From swearing on his child's life regarding Eriksen's goal to this show of accusing fans of poor treatment. Eff you Kane.

Whatever did happen I think we’ll present a united front if he does remain a Spurs player.

Agreed, and that would be the best outcome. If he can perform next year, and we sign a couple defenders such that we're a lot more competitive and perhaps win a cup and put in a challenge for the top 4, then him leaving next summer would be fine for Spurs I think. Our standing in the PL will have been somewhat restored, players brought in this summer will have been more bedded in, and then if he leaves for £100m we can go and blow that on a young £70m CF and a £30m back-up. Win/win in my view. At the moment, we're on a downwards trajectory and could really do with another 12 months from him

Back