• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Agreed, and that would be the best outcome. If he can perform next year, and we sign a couple defenders such that we're a lot more competitive and perhaps win a cup and put in a challenge for the top 4, then him leaving next summer would be fine for Spurs I think. Our standing in the PL will have been somewhat restored, players brought in this summer will have been more bedded in, and then if he leaves for £100m we can go and blow that on a young £70m CF and a £30m back-up. Win/win in my view
I’d like us to sign Vlahovic and play him with Kane or actually rotate and sub the former occasionally, they are huge boots to fill so maybe not coming in completely cold with high expectations will help smooth the bedding in process. Also Kane has had the run of the place for a while, so not giving him every minute and free kicks will help him for his own transition!

Somewhat splitting hairs as well - hasn't "refused" to train - but just decided not to.
Quite.

Two points for me:

1) ‘Never refused to train’; you can’t refuse to train if you’re not back in the country to train, you idiot!

2) ‘As planned’? According to your plans I’m guessing, not the club’s!

In other words he knows City aren't going to sign him and he's going nowhere, so him and Levy have come to a Gentleman's agreement that they cover it up, he knuckles down for the year and then he can leave next year.

Disappointed with the fans and their comments, Harry?? Sorry but that's on you.

Why do you think those comments were made? Because they thought you skipped training.

If they were wrong just say peeps, relax i'm not due back until the weekend. That would have calmed things.

But you let the narrative build and fester for a week, hence the comments. And as soon as it looks like your move may not happen, you're looking for a way back.

No one's buying this. Be disappointed in yourself and how you've handled this

In other words he knows City aren't going to sign him and he's going nowhere, so him and Levy have come to a Gentleman's agreement that they cover it up, he knuckles down for the year and then he can leave next year.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if all Charlie could negotiate would be Gentleman’s Agreement Mk 2. Ha!

The dog ate my diary

My alarm didn't go off

I was using the wrong filofax

I was abducted by aliens

I thought it was another covid-delayed start

I had to go to court to deal with the Rooney/Vardy case (otherwise Mrs Potato Head vs Mrs Steptoe)

I was mobilised to the Gulf to repel boarders

.... any other offers ?

‘ my brain was taken to another dimension’
‘Pay close attention’

Is gary neville a Tottenham fan, he is the one who called your behaviour unprofessional.
And as he did, does that mean you won't use him to pimp yourself out in a cut price deal again?

This is what happens when instead of just bunging your family money you give them jobs they aren't capable of doing.
Saving money here has cost you a fortune in cash and even more in respect and admiration.

The dog ate my diary

My alarm didn't go off

I was using the wrong filofax

I was abducted by aliens

I thought it was another covid-delayed start

I had to go to court to deal with the Rooney/Vardy case (otherwise Mrs Potato Head vs Mrs Steptoe)

I was mobilised to the Gulf to repel boarders

.... any other offers ?
I decided that football is a murky business and the only way to get what you want is to throw your toys out the pram.
So I've decided to put trophies ahead of personal integrity.
Such is life.

"As planned" is very different to "as agreed"

Yep. Quite clear that he's somehow rationalised this in his head and is trying to justify it in conjunction with his halfwit brother.

I'm sure the club are playing the PR game here as well but for me it comes down to this. Was Kane expected back on Monday by the club (who he has a contract with) and did he show up. I firmly believe he was expected and didn't show up and hasn't offered a decent explanation. I'm also pretty sure none of the other 20-30 players are in this position.

He's disrespected us and the club. I adored Harry but it's hard to see a way back from here. He may stay but he won't be loved in the same way unless something comes out that supports his wishy washy case.

Back