• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

No I don’t think he will struggle. It’s first half hour in a team he ain’t trained with properly at all. Arrived in a Germany at short notice.

He’s struggled for longer with droughts and he always comes good in the end. At 2-0 down always difficult to make an impact.

He’s been up against a good side. Think they should have started him.

My hypothesis wasn’t based on the game tonight…

Looked like Tuchel wants him to stay up top, but that's just not his game. He's at his best when he is heavily involved, when he can be a playmaker as well as a chance-taker. Hence he looked a little lost.

It did not help that by the time he came on (61 mins) Bayern had gone right off the boil. They looked a spent force.

So yet another losing final for him, with precious few touches and no goal.

They say it in the article, mate. 5019 fans, which is more than enough for a statistically representative sample.

Correct me if i am wrong but are you saying that 5019 fans voted on what they wanted and the results mean something?
We have gates of over 60,000 fans, we have many thousands more who support our club so only just over 5000 fans could be bothered voting?. Sounds to me that most fans accept that the trust is just a bunch of nobodys who are/think they are important when in all honesty they are a joke.

I have many mates who travel to matches all over the country and to a man they think the trust are a bunch of nobodys who have dreams of being important.

S
Well let's see, this is a team that have struggled last season in their one horse league and haven't threatened in the CL - Sane & Gnarby didn't set the league alight here and De Ligt struggled at Juve, if you think of the best Bayern sides that were fighting for CLs i don't think it's a stretch to say that they short of that level.
Don't be silly. You're making a fool of yourself. It is actually possible to be a very good player, even if you don't play in the almighty premier league, even if many in here have a hard time understanding that. Sane was very good at City and Gnabry was a teenager when he was at arsenal.

Some of you seem to think that if you don't play in the premier league, it's because you're not good enough.
There is a world outside of England, and it's full of really good football players.

We were after the Korean defender, i was quite disappointed we never signed him. I quite rate Kingsley Coman too.

That new no.9 was a bit quiet but reckon he would score goals in the PL if we signed him....;)
Mou turned him down
Then in Italy claimed he wanted him but git all his facts wrong

This is true but it's a different context. The calibre of players Inter were able to bring relative to the strength of the rest of the league meant that in absolute terms sums didn't need to be as large. Yet in his two year spell only Juventus spent more, whereas the equivalent spell at Spurs had us 5th.

Conte needs top players. His system is too rigid and specific to work without those guys. For me we should have never tried to hire him. We didn't have a 3 at the back squad and so the amount of work necessary to get it working was significant.

Tbc I'm not an advocate of the spend, spend, spend model but I understand the type of coach that both Mourinho and Conte are. If you hire them, you have to be prepared to purchase ready made, experienced pros that will likely cost more than usual. It's just what they require. Anything else is a waste of their and our time.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
COVID IMO hit the plans with Mou
It hammered us and every clubs income but we suffered more than most because of our plans to increase spending hinged in the stadium

S

Don't be silly. You're making a fool of yourself. It is actually possible to be a very good player, even if you don't play in the almighty premier league, even if many in here have a hard time understanding that. Sane was very good at City and Gnabry was a teenager when he was at arsenal.

Some of you seem to think that if you don't play in the premier league, it's because you're not good enough.
There is a world outside of England, and it's full of really good football players.

Yeah i appreciate that but wrt Bayern it's hard to judge them as a team because they are so much bigger than every other side in their domestic league - at their best Bayern are a club that are favourites for the CL, they currently seem short of that level, unless you think otherwise?

Yeah i appreciate that but wrt Bayern it's hard to judge them as a team because they are so much bigger than every other side in their domestic league - at their best Bayern are a club that are favourites for the CL, they currently seem short of that level, unless you think otherwise?
Their recent CL history is solid, but I'm not sure I'd even have them amongst favourites to make the semis.

That said, Kane should make quite the difference.

Weird take. If it didn't mean anything, they wouldn't have been going in as hard as they were.

Did winning the charity shield last year have any meaning for liverpool over city? Do you think arsenal winning this year have any bearing on how arsenal and city do this season?

Some quality but maybe not all are the world beaters you appear to think. I think you’re confusing reputation with reality.
Plus the issues some of them are causing
It’s what broke them last season too
One or two players not getting their way

Last edited:
Back