• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Seeing postecoglus interview. "The business we've done was in anticipation of kane leaving".

Spin that how you want.

Seeing postecoglus interview. "The business we've done was in anticipation of kane leaving".

Spin that how you want.
That was a quote from yesterday that wasn’t embargoed
We will see what business we do
He, IMO , won’t a poor w anymore until we shift some players

No idea what that means.

maybe it means even if it was not the case that we spent the Kane money before he left. It would be advantageous to us to make other clubs believe that we did for when we are negotiating with them… you know so we don’t get bent over… getting bent over is ok if both parties agree but definitely not ok if only one party is agreeing to it… don’t you agree?

But that doesn’t always make a team
No, and that's been my point all along. There are very few "world beaters", but below them, there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of players where there's very little difference in their individual skill. They're all very good. They have different strengths and weaknesses, but if they flourish or not is dependent on the rest of the team and other factors, rather than their individual ability. One player works well in team x but not so much in team y. I'd take any and everyone of those Bayern players at Spurs, but it's not a given they'd succeed. But they'd still be good players.

Correct me if i am wrong but are you saying that 5019 fans voted on what they wanted and the results mean something?
We have gates of over 60,000 fans, we have many thousands more who support our club so only just over 5000 fans could be bothered voting?. Sounds to me that most fans accept that the trust is just a bunch of nobodys who are/think they are important when in all honesty they are a joke.

I have many mates who travel to matches all over the country and to a man they think the trust are a bunch of nobodys who have dreams of being important.

Depends on the sampling mate. Generally, opinion polls can get a representative, statistically significant sample of a country's population with about 2,000 respondents - a lot of the UK-wide political opinion polls you see from the big polling firms, for example, will have about that many respondents, weighted to ensure representation.

Depending on how diverse the group answering the survey was, just saying 5,000 can be a perfectly representative sample of the wider fanbase.

So ignore the Woolwich comment?

Did anyone other than you suggest it did?

I was originally replying to a comment that said tuchel bringing kane on was either desperation or he's written the game off. I said it was a glorified friendly. Meaning it was a chance to give kane minutes and a run out in front of the fans. He didn't really care that much about the result (although you'd prefer to win than lose). Others then jumped in saying the game did have meaning. I disagreed. It will have zero bearing on byerns season.

I was originally replying to a comment that said tuchel bringing kane on was either desperation or he's written the game off. I said it was a glorified friendly. Meaning it was a chance to give kane minutes and a run out in front of the fans. He didn't really care that much about the result (although you'd prefer to win than lose). Others then jumped in saying the game did have meaning. I disagreed. It will have zero bearing on byerns season.

I never posted anything about Tuchel or Harry being a sub, my first post on this thread was 12 minutes after your comment. you must be getting me confused with someone else. I've read this was their equivalent of the charity shield which is a prestigious game and no team wants to lose and any manager worth his salt wouldn't accept losing 3-0, that sends a terrible message to the players.

Depends on the sampling mate. Generally, opinion polls can get a representative, statistically significant sample of a country's population with about 2,000 respondents - a lot of the UK-wide political opinion polls you see from the big polling firms, for example, will have about that many respondents, weighted to ensure representation.

Depending on how diverse the group answering the survey was, just saying 5,000 can be a perfectly representative sample of the wider fanbase.
Fully agree
That the quantity sample is reason
But the quality of the sample isn’t IMO

Out of interest anyone know why the deal seemed to get delayed on Friday, did we negotiate some extras? Also anyone know if we have a first refusal type clause? Kind of meaningless anyway cos he can always say no.

Out of interest anyone know why the deal seemed to get delayed on Friday, did we negotiate some extras? Also anyone know if we have a first refusal type clause? Kind of meaningless anyway cos he can always say no.

Doubt it was anything more than paper talk to eek more clicks out of the saga

Back