• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Le Tissier is considered a failure/martyr for doing so.
So your argument is that these players are incredibly exceptional.
Re: Roma, not a bad comparison, we have very similar histories, with one exception - out of 90 seasons, Roma have qualified for Europe 43 times. Way more than we have. Although from a % point of view, thats gotta be roughly how much we've qualified for Europe under ENIC, right?

The last few years - we appointed Mourinho, Kane publicly backed this appointment.
We appointed Conte - Kane publicly backed this appointment. Your, and THSTs, argument about it a situation we shouldn't have come to and it's all being the boards fault just doesn't stack up. Its fanciful and not living in the real world of modern football.

Equally, I find it highly unlikely that If he'd have gone next year on a free you wouldn't have bemoaned Levy for not cashing and thus losing the club £100m.

World Class players go to world class teams. We are not, and NEVER have been, bar one season under Bill Nic. Or, if you use the CL as a barometer, that one season we made the final.....

I think Roma, Dortmund, Atletico are all similar clubs to us in stature however all of them have won trophies in the last few years, not bucket loads but enough to keep players there. The PL is far more competitive and harder to win than any of those leagues though.

Not their own members, mate. Was open to both Trust members and non-members Spurs fans.

Edit: it wasn't on their channels. Was publicly available to all here -

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/thst-fan-survey-2023

Yes, that's a fair point. I usually complete their surveys myself whilst not being a member , because I do believe in fan feedback and fan representation.
But I am minded not to bother anymore because I feel I am being categorised incorrectly.

BUT.....I criticised this thread for digressing into matters of ENIC, so I really don't want to be starting/furthering digression into Trust matters.

This is the Harry Kane thread. He has gone. He has left as a club legend. I am gutted about it. We can debate the whys and the wherefores. But a new era starts tomorrow : New manager, new captain, no Kane. I hope for a positive and supportive reaction from our fans tomorrow and beyond, rather than distracting with anti-ENIC stuff. At the end of day we are all devoted to this club and no one person, be they player, staff or owner, is bigger than the club itself.

It is open, and hosted on SurveyMonkey. It isn't on channels only their members can access - anyone can answer it, you don't need access of a membership or anything. Think you're reaching a bit, mate.

Where were they supposed to host it, if not their website?
They should advertise it outside of their channels
I knew of it
I didn’t fill it in
I don’t trust them myself
But that’s me

It is open, and hosted on SurveyMonkey. It isn't on channels only their members can access - anyone can answer it, you don't need access of a membership or anything. Think you're reaching a bit, mate.

Where were they supposed to host it, if not their website?

Who do you think will bother filling it out?

The results aren't worth looking at.

Who do you think will bother filling it out?

The results aren't worth looking at.
Some people did
Fair play to them
IMO a they want to express an opinion and it has some merits
But it’s within the echo chamber of the trust in reality

Let me flip it on its head

Pochs biggest achievement, and something ange os already mastering, was uniting the club
Everyone was aligned on the direction we were going and we accepted failure along with the great games and effort. That’s a rare rare beast in any environment, Unity

yesterday and today are days of mourning as we have lost a club legend
But.. I genuinely believe we have some other legends ready to play for us again

we have a new captain. One who is a hero to a continent and trained for war

we have many new signings, including ones criminally mismanaged last season

what’s missing is the ball on the pitch being kicked

no matches to discuss

no players to actually critique

Eric Dier is being slated today for unfollowing spurs on social media. That may be because he is off. It could be because of the vitriol he sees from fans of his club… fans… people who support the club apparently. That says a lot to me

we have to change
We have to accept the club is far from prefect to unite and take it forward

the players deserve patience

Ange right now deserves it more than anyone and that’s without the ball being kicked remember

kane will win his first medal tonight. It’s the German equivalent to the charity shield. I think even he would be embarrassed to be playing in it, but he has to go with the flow

he has moved on
We have to move on
We have to move on positively otherwise we have no hope

They *did* do a survey. That *is* where they are getting their views from.

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-n...major-concerns-about-clubs-long-term-strategy

They do it every year, mate. Again, people rant about the strangest things when it comes to the Trust, just because they call our our deadweights for what they are based on their own research - not Twitter. It seems like some take Trust criticism of the owners and the club personally, as if *they* are being criticised.
So they've limited themselves to people who have little enough real world work to do that they could fill out a survey?

They're filtering out pretty much anyone who has achieved anything in life. No wonder they promote the opinions thsy do

Players like Romero, Bissouma, Kulusevki, Porro.
These are all top players.
Who else are you talking about? Are you expecting the top top tier? Are you expecting Haaland? Rodri? Salah? If so, you are supporting the wrong club - irrespective of who the owners are. The number of players of that calibre we've signed in my lifetime is one - Klinsmann.
If you can't bring that calibre of player in (and we can't) then don't hire a Conte or Mourinho. That's the point Levy 20 years into his stewardship should by now have an understanding of his prospective coach's strengths, weaknesses and the context of how they work. Sadly Levy's football acumen is still lacking.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If you can't bring that calibre of player in (and we can't) then don't hire a Conte or Mourinho. That's the point Levy 20 years into his stewardship should by now have an understanding of his prospective coach's strengths, weaknesses and the context of how they work. Sadly Levy's football acumen is still lacking.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Tbf though conte spent more with us than he did at inter.

Back