• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

But as @Finney Is Back says, any fee this summer counts against what Kane will get in his pocket. Next season his negotiation position is next level.
We could get bids and he could simply say I'm staying.

It would be interesting to gauge who calls the shots in that situation.

I don't think his driving factor is cash though, its a good plan B if the club was to stay firm, but if he had chance to leave a year early and go cement some pots....I think I know what he takes IMO

I don't think his driving factor is cash though, its a good plan B if the club was to stay firm, but if he had chance to leave a year early and go cement some pots....I think I know what he takes IMO
I think that is only the case if the club that agrees a fee is one of those that he actually wants to join. For example if (say) Bayern Munich had a £90m bid accepted for him I think that Harry might turn them down and be fully prepared to have his pick on a bosman one year later.

I think that is only the case if the club that agrees a fee is one of those that he actually wants to join. For example if (say) Bayern Munich had a £90m bid accepted for him I think that Harry might turn them down and be fully prepared to have his pick on a bosman one year later.

Of course but I also think that should Kane be available tomorrow or it be known that he is, there would be as many a line wanting to take him as there would be who wanted to wait. An extra year of Kane for anyone after a 30 goal PL season is a prospect many a club would take

I don't see him signing a new contract, unless Levy hypnotises him, but I do see him being interested in the new guy's thoughts and plans for Spurs - and that might, just might, be enough for him to stay for the last year and think about renewing based on the outcomes.

For me, losing a potential £100mil vs a potential 30+ goal season is a no brainer - especially factoring in some of the dross we have spunked money on in recent years for little to no return.

I don't see him signing a new contract, unless Levy hypnotises him, but I do see him being interested in the new guy's thoughts and plans for Spurs - and that might, just might, be enough for him to stay for the last year and think about renewing based on the outcomes.

For me, losing a potential £100mil vs a potential 30+ goal season is a no brainer - especially factoring in some of the dross we have spunked money on in recent years for little to no return.

If he has another 25 League goal season, I can see him signing a 12month extension next summer

That’s a weird one
But they do think they have a Mbappe next season (24) joining so they need a stop gap who is flexible
Mbappe isn't a central striker and doesn't like playing there so he doesn't fill that hole long term.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Worringly starting to look like the Bale saga all over again. Our special relationship with Real Madrid where we sell them our best players and in return they say 'Thanks'

Worringly starting to look like the Bale saga all over again. Our special relationship with Real Madrid where we sell them our best players and in return they say 'Thanks'
It's hardly worrying, in this case it's probably our best scenario. Get decent if not premium money from them and we don't see one of our rivals get him.

Yes we would all like to see him stay and sign a new contract but after the Emirates Marketing Project debacle and the fact he's given years of premium service and we haven't matched his quality as a team I can't see him wanting to stay over another rebuild. And as much as I want him to stay and as scary as it might be, a rebuild without Kane might end up being for the better....

I'm not worried at all:
- Levy's reputation as a tough bastard has been reinforced since the Bale transfer, particularly as a result of Kane not being allowed to go to City 2 years ago
- Therefore if Kane does go, it'll only be for a big fat fee, say £150m. If we can't reinvest that well then we'll have the same problem for other transfers anyway
- If he stays, we have our best chance of getting back into the top 4 and have a marquee player who can help attract other players

I wouldnt actively look to sell him, but there's a price (£150m upwards I'd have thought) at which it might make sense. And better to sell to Real than someone domestically

Mbappe isn't a central striker and doesn't like playing there so he doesn't fill that hole long term.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If Mbappe wants to play for Madrid he will have no choice, he will not be able to remove Vinicius Junior from his position.

I'm not worried at all:
- Levy's reputation as a tough bastard has been reinforced since the Bale transfer, particularly as a result of Kane not being allowed to go to City 2 years ago
- Therefore if Kane does go, it'll only be for a big fat fee, say £150m. If we can't reinvest that well then we'll have the same problem for other transfers anyway
- If he stays, we have our best chance of getting back into the top 4 and have a marquee player who can help attract other players

I wouldnt actively look to sell him, but there's a price (£150m upwards I'd have thought) at which it might make sense. And better to sell to Real than someone domestically

He's in the last year of his contract and 30 years old this summer. He'll not go for £150m. More like half that.

Back