• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It's hardly worrying, in this case it's probably our best scenario. Get decent if not premium money from them and we don't see one of our rivals get him.

Yes we would all like to see him stay and sign a new contract but after the Emirates Marketing Project debacle and the fact he's given years of premium service and we haven't matched his quality as a team I can't see him wanting to stay over another rebuild. And as much as I want him to stay and as scary as it might be, a rebuild without Kane might end up being for the better....

I think the summer plays out with

- Either he stays, we get another year, new manager gets an elite striker to help his first season, Kane walks on free at end
- Kane decides he's really wants out, Levy will likely offer him Madrid
- Anyone else (i.e. EPL team) will need to be totally rinsed for us to think about it (United might be stupid enough)

Do we think Real are looking at Havertz OR Kane, or both? Not exactly like for like players but if they're signing Bellingham as well, its a big outlay and also the question of whether all of those are needed

Think he'll likely go and go to Madrid. We aren't getting anywhere near 150m for him though. A couple of years ago apparently no one offered north of 100m. He's two years older, his contract is two years shorter. We get 80m for him, we'll be doing well. Levy gets any more and I'll be very impressed.

Think he'll likely go and go to Madrid. We aren't getting anywhere near 150m for him though. A couple of years ago apparently no one offered north of 100m. He's two years older, his contract is two years shorter. We get 80m for him, we'll be doing well. Levy gets any more and I'll be very impressed.

80M + add ons if Madrid
If we entertain an offer from United, will will rinse them, they paid 90M for Anthony ffs.

He's 16 and has played 27 games. I'd be surprised if Real Madrid expect him to start immediately and put the entire weight of expectations on him. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
They don’t
But they have some weird agreement in that signing him meant certain caveats around who else they signed in his position and when he would start playing g

They don’t
But they have some weird agreement in that signing him meant certain caveats around who else they signed in his position and when he would start playing g

That sounds like paper talk to me. Can't see madrid agreeing to that. Yes he's an exciting prospect but he was only 15 when they signed him. It would be mental to give a 15 year old the power to dictate madrids transfer policy. Say haaland or mbappe is available for free in a couple of years and the kid disappoints. Yet he has the power to block their signings?

That sounds like paper talk to me. Can't see madrid agreeing to that. Yes he's an exciting prospect but he was only 15 when they signed him. It would be mental to give a 15 year old the power to dictate madrids transfer policy. Say haaland or mbappe is available for free in a couple of years and the kid disappoints. Yet he has the power to block their signings?
You could be right
You could br wrong
We will see

I think we will struggle to finish in the top half next season if Kane goes this summer, don’t see where the goals would come from. On the other hand, I can see the logic in selling him (assuming we get a price we are happy with) and rebuilding the side. Could get 2 or 3 top players with the money.

Back