• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

15m vs 40m = 25m toward a better Centre Back. And, Vicario might just might be a bit of a gem - nice to have a tall wirey keeper. Covers up more of the goal init.

Definitely more risk too, he has to adapt to a new country and league. But no doubt our scouts have made an informed decision, and if we can use the extra 20 odd million wisely, it makes perfect sense.

Definitely, Raya wasn't worth the price let alone considering the other signings we need to make.

Thanks for posting. Looks very, very quick (for a keeper) and agile. Reactions look very fast too. I know its only a compilation but main concern from those clips would be he seems to parry the ball out forwards, rather than to the side, a lot.

Still, nice to hopefully have it done and if he succeeds we could have a key position done for the next decade, all for £17m or so

Ive seen noe all the highlights to Empoli from this season… first; damn there are alot of stupid goals in this League.
And I see almost all the goalis hits the ball right infront of them on shots… its crazy!
The thing I belive he needs to work hard on is shots from the side, his position aint that great, he fails on shots on the far post.

Never seen him play just the highlights, he does tend to flap at the the ball and push it sideways on occasion but he is only 26 so has time to overcome that. If he does that he seems agile and for the money he will cost it could turn out to be a very good signing.

Big shoes to fill for this guy, Hugo has been Boss for us. Would have wanted, like Rose said, the club to sign players I don't have to google. Some things never change. That being said, I will support Vicario and I really hope he comes good for us. Pagliuca's words hold a high level în my book, so if he says this guy is the real deal, I think we might have done ok.

Last edited:
Back