• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Paratici still influencing our buys?

I would say we would still be in receipt of his prospects. Most clubs have a file which will carry the research and data that the clubs done. Depending on the club they will usually pass prospects to the analytics team who usually twin up on the match day data team and they will look at data trends and run reports. So we would have most certainly known him and others if Fab mentioned him I am sure

I would say we would still be in receipt of his prospects. Most clubs have a file which will carry the research and data that the clubs done. Depending on the club they will usually pass prospects to the analytics team who usually twin up on the match day data team and they will look at data trends and run reports. So we would have most certainly known him and others if Fab mentioned him I am sure
It would be so interesting to know if Conte was going with or against our match day data team's findings/recommendations.

15m vs 40m = 25m toward a better Centre Back. And, Vicario might just might be a bit of a gem - nice to have a tall wirey keeper. Covers up more of the goal init.

Definitely more risk too, he has to adapt to a new country and league. But no doubt our scouts have made an informed decision, and if we can use the extra 20 odd million wisely, it makes perfect sense.
Levi isnt going to put that money into transfers. Neither is he going to put the whopping 4m pounds saved on Kulusevski.

Back