• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

seems like a good keeper in Italy, probably will find the EPL a bit of a shock to start, but hopefully he's got a bit of mental strength.

I would say if Raya wants to join us its going to be pre-contract in January and thank you very much, £40m becomes zilch.

seems like a good keeper in Italy, probably will find the EPL a bit of a shock to start, but hopefully he's got a bit of mental strength.

I would say if Raya wants to join us its going to be pre-contract in January and thank you very much, £40m becomes zilch.
I reckon Raya will go to United

Haven’t Brentford already signed a replacement? He will go this window and someone will get him at a knocked down price near the end of the window. They are not going to play him over the new keeper and they are hardly going to let someone who can bring in £25m sit on the bench and leave for free.

Here's a decent long-read from The Athletic about Vicario.
Too long to paste but many pleasing things to read there.

https://archive.is/EyHsY

From that he seems like a Postecoglou match signing. A goalkeeper comfortable with the ball at his feet and starting plays. A player who is not afraid to make a mistake and is brave enough to stick to his style of play. I think that that’s the mentality of players which it is said that Postecoglou wants from his players.

He will need to sort out his parrying. He can’t keep pushing saves back into dangerous areas. He won’t get away with that in the Premier League. Players will be quick on the rebounds. Plus it encourages opponents to almost shoot on sight as, even if it doesn’t go in, there’s a chance that a rebound opportunity will be there for the opposing team. If he can improve this side of his game then he could be perfect for us.

Ultimately I wanted us to get Raya but signing Vicario could prove to be a very astute transfer.

Haven’t Brentford already signed a replacement? He will go this window and someone will get him at a knocked down price near the end of the window. They are not going to play him over the new keeper and they are hardly going to let someone who can bring in £25m sit on the bench and leave for free.

Even if Brentford cave as the deadline approaches you still need someone that is:

1. after a gk
2. willing to pay £25m of their budget on him.
3. and Raya will also need to be willing to commit the next chapter of his career to that club

There wont be many clubs if any that fit all that criteria.

Even if Brentford cave as the deadline approaches you still need someone that is:

1. after a gk
2. willing to pay £25m of their budget on him.
3. and Raya will also need to be willing to commit the next chapter of his career to that club

There wont be many clubs if any that fit all that criteria.

Completely. When the Vicario stuff came up with comments that it would be this weekend when we signed hm, I wondered whether that was to allow a few days for Raya to pressure Brentford. They now have 3 keepers and per someone above, that doesnt feel like a logical situation for them to start next season with

No thats why I used the word prospect. But he is highly thought of in Italy and Buffon called him the future Italian number 1, so I am willing to give him more than a Youtube chance at Spurs. Its about what he does in our shirt, not social media

I have been thinking about what you said and I now definitely leaning over to your way of thinking

Every club has a player liaison manager. Its a pretty tough job - babysitting 25 juveniles, sorting their housing and other daily affairs. Brad Friedel has always seemed a popular character, despite the nepotism

Every club has a player liaison manager. Its a pretty tough job - babysitting 25 juveniles, sorting their housing and other daily affairs. Brad Friedel has always seemed a popular character, despite the nepotism

Hahaha

Most the macarons on socials couldn't run a tap let alone have their phone on 24hrs a day for all manor of issues that players have, especially the off season.

You should be a football something... imagine the baby sitting you would get infront of a key board ...

The modern world...look at the utter crap written by so called fans about someone who does a good job for the club they supposedly support. Under the guise of "Football confidential" get in the fcuking bin you penis

View attachment 15660
Playing the Devil's Advocate here but how do you know he does a good job? Do you have personal experience with him?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back