• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Whoop! Good news. Clearing the dead wood, freeing up the wage bill.

For who though ?? Surely to GHod the likes of McCarthy Suarez to name just two midfielders were not top or even near top of our list ???? These are just pure cheap alternatives to the real type player we want surely !!? I hope all these rumours are just that and media hacks just fishing for info the more crap they write .

For who though ?? Surely to GHod the likes of McCarthy Suarez to name just two midfielders were not top or even near top of our list ???? These are just pure cheap alternatives to the real type player we want surely !!? I hope all these rumours are just that and media hacks just fishing for info the more crap they write .

Good news that Capoue is on his way to Watford. Not wanted by Poch. 1 x deadwood shifted. 4 or 5 more left.

I would be pleased if we signed McCarthy...just a gut feeling but I feel him and Nabil would be great together....In a centre mid partnership kind of way that is!

seen a few bits and pieces about the everton man joining us....would be a good signing imo

I would be pleased if we signed McCarthy...just a gut feeling but I feel him and Nabil would be great together....In a centre mid partnership kind of way that is!

seen a few bits and pieces about the everton man joining us....would be a good signing imo

We need a presence in there . McCarthy goes missing , is a hot head at times and certainly not the type of dominating , destructive force we need . Would he really make a huge difference to what we have ?? No chance IMO ..

We don't know who will come in. What we do know is that Capoue was not good enough for where we aspire to be. Get rid. We may end up with that PSG midfielder. Or an alternative with potential. Maybe just maybe a certain player from Southampton.

We don't know who will come in. What we do know is that Capoue was not good enough for where we aspire to be. Get rid. We may end up with that PSG midfielder. Or an alternative with potential. Maybe just maybe a certain player from Southampton.

He is exactly what we need , experienced of Prem , knows his job , chips in with goals and offers proper protection of back 4 ... So he will join United !! McCarthy wouldn't lace his boots IMO , decent player at times but no match for him

Whose left to get rid ... Lennon Kaboul chirches , adebayor .. These 4 will be here till last day of window .. I'd sell alot more on top of these big time if I had choice

I haven't really watched Schneiderlin, but he does seem ideal. We will likely be prepared to push the boat out for him. But we will have alternatives if its a no go. Shifting the likes of Capoue must help though. Freeing up more cash.

If we get Ade, Chiriches, Kaboul, Lennon off the books as well...we'll be able to spend on wages. With Paulinho and Capoue, what would you guess we spend these 6 players wages? Over a year.

I haven't really watched Schneiderlin, but he does seem ideal. We will likely be prepared to push the boat out for him. But we will have alternatives if its a no go. Shifting the likes of Capoue must help though. Freeing up more cash.

If we get Ade, Chiriches, Kaboul, Lennon off the books as well...we'll be able to spend on wages. With Paulinho and Capoue, what would you guess we spend these 6 players wages? Over a year.

That's a lot of freeing of wages up but IMO it's all about players who will play on first 11 now and signing first team players who will make us really stronger and better . We have promising youngsters on the verge of first team squad so let them do what there doing but we need a top centre half , cm player and striker - 3 big players needed to make our back bone really strong ...goal scoring pacy wingers should be on list after that

Nani to have Fenerbahce medical after they agree reported £4.5m fee with #MUFC

Watfordfc confirm signing of Jose Holebas on three-year deal after Greece defender left Roma

ACMilan sign Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar. Brazil striker has signed to 2020 and will partner Carlos Bacca in new-look attack.

Former England keeper :D Chris Kirkland, 34, leaves #SWFC after rejecting new one-year deal

BHAFC sign former #THFC academy striker Daniel Akindayini. Free agent, 19, spent time on trial last season.

GL to Akindayini

I'd have like a little bit more for Capoue, but then Watford had only started off wanting a loan.

Welcome to modern football - the African plain of sport, where the lion rules and the hyenas, jackals and vultures have to wait their turn to scavenge.

We're not at the top of the food chain, sadly. Having to make do with our second, third or even fourth choice signings is merely a fact of our life.

From the Telegraph (I know proof reading is a thing of the past, but how about spellchecker? :rolleyes:):

Bobby Adekanye, Barcelona's 16-year-old winger, has said that he will become Rodgers' seventh sigining of the summer.

The Dutch under-16 international, who has been compared to Arjen Robben, had attracted interest from accross Europe with Ajax and PSV Eindhoven also intersted in the teenager.

However, the youngster confirmed on his Instagram page taht he woul be moveing to Anfield next season.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...er-to-sign-Italy-striker-Mario-Balotelli.html

Emirates Marketing Project set to announce Delph for 8 mill

Another English player going to City to rot on the subs bench/reserves. If this is true there is no way he's going to be in the regular first eleven for City, so he can pretty much say goodbye to his current England career, because unlike Milner he only plays in one position and his lack of football will cost him.

On a personal note, I don't rate him so this move in my opinion is a good thing for national team. No doubt Hodgson will continue to pick him though, because that mans logic is a greater mystery than the origins of the Universe.

tbh, Fernadinho and Fernando are pretty average so i think Delph has a very good chance of getting games ahead of them.

Back