• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

he's not a Poch player and Baldini and Mitchell must have looked at him and decided upon better options that we will hear about on August 31st

*awaits somebody claiming he's not a "Poch player" or that Baldini and Mitchell "must have looked at him and decided upon better options" that we won't hear about until August 31st*

ComputerSaysNo%2Bcopy.jpg

Stoke backing their manager and what the fudge are we doing?; levy out.

That is a good signing if Stoke can complete it without being gazumped.
And I heard it has long been Shakiris dream to play with Jonathan Walters

Shaquiri has all the talent and none of the brains

He is another Dalmat type who needs the right manager and wants to feel loved

Stoke could be the perfect move for him as he has a very good manager in Hughes who I think will get him back to his bets contributing

first Bojan now Shaqiri......how dare they show so much ambition down at stoke!

If they pull it off fair play to them.....though it begs the question......what the heck has he done to tinkle off Inter Milan so much?????

he's only been there six months....strange!

We have about 30 threads of players who are joining other clubs. 1 more isn't gunna hurt.

But starting one on a player who has just joined another club and has not been linked to us would be daft. If you really want to talk about him, start a thread in General.

Shaqiri apparently laughed and said he isnt leaving when Inter told him they accepted a bid for Stoke - so technically the deal isn't on if Shaqiri doesnt want to leave.

Strangely, have a funny feeling Soldado will get a third season chance...:oops:

Unlike Ade, Capoue and Kaboul he's not detrimental to morale or has attempted to undermine the manager. If we can move those 3 on I will be more than happy. Then there's Chiriches, Dembele and Townsend. We really are spoilt for choice when it comes to selling.

Unlike Ade, Capoue and Kaboul he's not detrimental to morale or has attempted to undermine the manager. If we can move those 3 on I will be more than happy. Then there's Chiriches, Dembele and Townsend. We really are spoilt for choice when it comes to selling.

Careful; that kind of talk will get you burnt at the stake by MF and FIB...

Think Shaqiri deserves his own thread tbf.
PLEASE DON'T!!!
He is about as useful as a chocolate fireman! I follow the german league quite closely, and he hasn't developed one tiny bit (except for his biceps) since he joined Bayern from Basel, despite the fact that he got to train and learn from some of the best players in the world in his position, namely Robben and Ribery AND having one of the best managers in the world in Guardiola. Add to all this, the fact that he could barely get in the worst Inter team in 30 years! He has the football brain of a chicken. If he spent half as much time on his football as he apparently does pumping iron, he might have been a decent player. Chadli is twice the player!

Back