• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

That was definitely a telling smirk he gave in the interview. No way we could sell to United though surely...

I don't think I'd even accept selling to Man Utd even if it meant getting the likes of Kagawa in return. I just don't want us to strengthen a rival.

BSn-naWIUAAoUMr.jpg:large

Bale landing in London earlier today

100% agree with Gary Neville's comments on the Rooney situation. Exactly why I've said all along we shouldn't sell Bale this season for any price.

Any club that sells a player who they cannont afford to lose and who is under contract is sending out a signal that they are a weak club to be bullied.

At the risk of aggravating the usual...mate...there are things involved with this situation which defy logic, belief and decency. Football 'relationships' are toxic, and as such always ready to explode. I think Levy has shown balls of steel given some of the despicable behaviour/leverage attempted by others...if he does decide to pull the final stunt, I think I will cry with laughter. The saddest thing is that, at this point, the Bale I 'knew'/we 'knew' just doesn't appear to the Bale that 'is' any longer. Thus at this point, i am simply looking at our 6 point start, looking at how AVB and co are head down charging forwards hard, looking at our squad and thinking 'get IN' and hoping we cement the deal AVB wants now that Willian has been bullied by agents and oligarchs into becoming the richest sub in football, and if Bale stays, nice, if he goes, whatever. I will always love the player for what he was and what he did. But the future doesn't wait. We'll see eh?!!!

Every player has his price.

You really think Levy is sending out signals that we're pushovers? Really?

That really depends on what happens next. For example, on whether Levy caves in and accepts an offer below our valuation and/or fails to bring in adequate replacements. I never want to witness another episode like the deadline day farce in which we sold Berbatov and took Frazier Campbell on loan. That was utterly humiliating.

I'd like to see a message send out this season by simply refusing to sell Bale, given where we are and what we're aiming for.

Just a thought, but what about selling Bale to Real Madrid, but having him on loan at Spurs until the end of the current season?

I wouldnt want him playing in the derby tbh, just know they would target him and try and get him injured so he wouldnt be able to pass his medical!

They would be guaranteed of having Bale for the 2014-15 season and he'll come with an extra year's worth of Premier League experience under his belt.

Unless you want to knock at least £40m off our asking price I think you can forget it.

The money we're asking for is ridiculous to begin with, a deal like this would be ludicrous

That was definitely a telling smirk he gave in the interview. No way we could sell to United though surely...

If we get a player like Rooney back then I'd do it in a heart beat. No chance I'd do it without that though, and since Rooney won't come here I would rather sell to Madrid even if its for less

Back