• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fraser Forster

What is going on with this guy and more importantly waht is going on with the lack of coaching at our club? Why is Forster consistently pushing the ball straight in front of him when attempting a save? He does it all the time and now for the second time a goal has been conceded because of it.
Not the fault of the coaching staff.
You can't polish a turd.

I can't remember who lobbed it to him along the corner flag line but he chested it down while a forest player was on coming and he passed it out. Made me squeal for a bit but it was pretty composed. And he made great saves from corners before they eventually scored.
Yeah was a horrible pass I'd hate to have seen Lloris deal with. Also the type of thing that gets cheered partly due to the relief of getting away with it!

'England's number one' got a revival too!

What do you think of Morrocco’s Bono? I might be guilty of WC fever, but coupled with the club performances I have seen, he feels like he’d be good for us. Maybe a question mark with his actual footwork?
Very good goalkeeper, but he's turning 32, so not a long term solution.

I can't remember who lobbed it to him along the corner flag line but he chested it down while a forest player was on coming and he passed it out. Made me squeal for a bit but it was pretty composed. And he made great saves from corners before they eventually scored.
Romero did it

romantic notion that our stand in keeper will keep our club captain out of the team - Hugo will resume as soon as fit - question is whether he will be fit when originally suggested - takes longer to recover at his age.

I agree it will be a shame too as Forster is definitely better at leading from the back and is a good shot stopper. Only issue for me is decision making is off at points, but then all but a handful of keepers ever manage to get that out of their system.

romantic notion that our stand in keeper will keep our club captain out of the team - Hugo will resume as soon as fit - question is whether he will be fit when originally suggested - takes longer to recover at his age.

I agree it will be a shame too as Forster is definitely better at leading from the back and is a good shot stopper. Only issue for me is decision making is off at points, but then all but a handful of keepers ever manage to get that out of their system.
At least he makes a decision though
Hugo panics
Reacts
Stops
Retreats
Then throws it in the net

Back