• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Thought about it but just too much of a drive after work on a friday afternoon.would take hours

I suppose it can't beat the ITV FA Cup game when Everton scored but moments before some idiot hit a button and went to advert.

I wonder if they got sacked on Monday morning?

That happened on ITV HD in WC2010. England's first of only 3 goals in the entire competition was replaced by an ad for Hyundai :lol:

Totally agree especially when the goons are on......there is a common pattern when they are on ,how many times do they close in on someone for about 30 secs after they score or after the final whistle when they win,the director must be a goon,because i cant remember any close shots of any spurs fans when we are celebrating. These fans even get on soccer am doing their cheering.....jesh........

On sundays game the close shots was never ending..... it was constant,the play was going on and we had shots of players ,a view of fergie chewing and in the background a big roar of something happening........got mildly irratating after a while.........

thank GHod we're on espn tonight and on the weekend,then itv (perhaps!)

I remember some gooner who went nuts at Old Trafford when Overmars scored became famous for a while. Also that fat bitch in the front row of the North Bank who screamed every time the other team entered their half also had her 5 minutes of fame.

Cat C for bolton

pretty naughty if you ask me

definitely would have been full at 20 quid a throw but might be struggling now

just over a week to sell the tickets and bolton will bring about 50

FA Cup 1/4 Final on a Saturday against a Premiership team.

If it's not sold out it will be pretty close, and will mean more revenue than if they were to sell out at ?ú20 a ticket.

Don't see a problem with it myself.

FA Cup 1/4 Final on a Saturday against a Premiership team.

If it's not sold out it will be pretty close, and will mean more revenue than if they were to sell out at ?ú20 a ticket.

Don't see a problem with it myself.

Its a poor do if we cant sell out a 1/4 final.

I got an email at 21:59 from the club last night (half hour before I even got home from the game) stating that my ticket money for Bolton (?ú31 ) will be taken out overnight on the 7th March,unbelievable .. I don't known whether to praise them for being proactive or moan at them for pretty much pressing the send button as soon as the final whistle went .

Back