• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Yes thats the one thing about the Fulham game, Tv or not, we know when its being played.

What chain do you book with? We always use Premier Inn

Premier Inn as well, usually County Hall, although it's getting more and more expensive, bloody tourists! The main problem with games for me is the travel - arranging a flight or boat/train. Been caught out a few times, but then again it's got me to some unplanned random games - West Ham v Everton, Chelsea v Blackpool, Wembley tour, etc.

Premier Inn as well, usually County Hall, although it's getting more and more expensive, bloody tourists! The main problem with games for me is the travel - arranging a flight or boat/train. Been caught out a few times, but then again it's got me to some unplanned random games - West Ham v Everton, Chelsea v Blackpool, Wembley tour, etc.

They fluctuate so much as well depending when you look. Although I can see County Hall is in the Centre so it wont be cheap at the best of times

Though not confirmed on the offcial site,on the ESPN site the QPR game moved to half 5 on the same day,thats the only game concerning spurs via ESPN,nothing on the sky sports website so far for April.

They fluctuate so much as well depending when you look. Although I can see County Hall is in the Centre so it wont be cheap at the best of times

A new travelodge has opened in the last couple of months in Edmonton up the road,no free car park but only 2 miles from the ground and just off the north circular etc.

Though not confirmed on the offcial site,on the ESPN site the QPR game moved to half 5 on the same day,thats the only game concerning spurs via ESPN,nothing on the sky sports website so far for April.

Thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out now. Had a feeling the annoucements were due this week, just the QPR being shown would be ideal personally, and looking at the 5 games in April, probably looks about right.

A new travelodge has opened in the last couple of months in Edmonton up the road,no free car park but only 2 miles from the ground and just off the north circular etc.

Yes, spotted that one a few days ago. Not a big fan of Travelodge's but I would think as a new hotel/motel it will be very clean. Never impressed when its not a free car park,but I can certainly that one being popular around matchdays. Ideal location for WHL

Thats ideal, i usually use the Ikea car park off the A406 but it aint always open, especially for midweek games that finish after 10pm coz Ikea shuts at 10. I've stayed at the Premier Inn in Enfield for the Werder Bremen CL game last season but have a mate who lives there who picked us up

Thats ideal, i usually use the Ikea car park off the A406 but it aint always open, especially for midweek games that finish after 10pm coz Ikea shuts at 10. I've stayed at the Premier Inn in Enfield for the Werder Bremen CL game last season but have a mate who lives there who picked us up

Home from home for us. The staff in the restaurant are superb

Not sure if you're being serious here. Surely if you're travelling and need to stay in a hotel, motel, Holiday Inn then you're a tourist too?

Sunderland (A) - remains Saturday, April 7 - kick-off now 12.45pm (Sky);
Bolton (A) - now Sunday, April 15 - kick-off 1.30pm (Sky).
QPR (A) ÔÇô remains Saturday, April 21 ÔÇô kick-off is now 5.30pm (ESPN);
Blackburn(H) ÔÇô now Sunday, April 29 ÔÇô kick-off 4.00pm (Sky).

Please note Bolton (A) remains subject to further re-arrangement if either team reaches the FA Cup semi-finals on weekend of April 14-15.

Sunderland (A) - remains Saturday, April 7 - kick-off now 12.45pm (Sky);
Bolton (A) - now Sunday, April 15 - kick-off 1.30pm (Sky).
QPR (A) – remains Saturday, April 21 – kick-off is now 5.30pm (ESPN);
Blackburn(H) – now Sunday, April 29 – kick-off 4.00pm (Sky).

Please note Bolton (A) remains subject to further re-arrangement if either team reaches the FA Cup semi-finals on weekend of April 14-15.

We are the new TV Darlings. Already had 3 on the bounce, but now potentially the next 8 games will shown live on TV and 11 out of the next 12.
Just Norwich not being shown live!

If MUFC beat Ajax, they won't play on Saturday again this season. No 3pm Saturday away games since Feb 2011.

swansea game is sunday at 4 too. it's on the sky tv games page.

sheer idiocy putting the bolton game on. about 50/1 it isn't midweek

Our Premier League match at home to Stoke City, postponed due to the FA Cup Sixth Round, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, March 21, kick-off 7.45pm.

Our Premier League match at home to Stoke City, postponed due to the FA Cup Sixth Round, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, March 21, kick-off 7.45pm.

I think it was always going to be the favoured date once Stoke were out of the Europa, and good to get it played earlier than later,just in case we have a couple of other Leaue games to rearrange [-o<

Would have to pay the premier league to display the fixtures here i believe.

Is ridiculous.

Interesting news on this subject

Football match fixture list copyright claim rejected

By Bill Wilson Business reporter, BBC News

Football authorities in England and Scotland have lost a court case over copyright in match fixture lists.

European Court judges in Luxembourg said compiling match fixture lists needed "significant" work and skill, but did not entail the creativity required for copyright protection.

Yahoo, bookmaker Stan James and sports information firm Enetpulse had been accused of breaching EU copyright laws.

The case was brought on behalf of the football leagues by Football Dataco.

Gambling firms

It is the firm responsible for protecting the rights acquired in English and Scottish football league fixtures, and said the trio of firms had breached copyright by failing to pay for the use of the match schedules.

Football Dataco grants licences to third parties allowing them - for a fee - to reproduce the Premier League, the Football League, Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League fixtures.

News and media services, as well as gambling firms, fantasy football operators and other commercial outlets, use the information to produce fixture information for fans and allow gamblers to bet on events.

The case had originated in the English courts, before being sent to the European Court of Justice for clarification of certain points of database law.

High Court

"A football fixture list cannot be protected by copyright when its compilation is dictated by rules or constraints which leave no room for creative freedom," said the European judges.

The case was referred to the European court by the High Court in London, which must now "assess, in the light of the considerations set out by the [Luxembourg] court, whether the football fixture lists concerned are databases which satisfy the conditions of eligibility for copyright protection".

But the European judges added: "However, the court adds that unless the procedures for creating the lists concerned as described by the national court are supplemented by elements reflecting originality in the selection or arrangement of the data contained in those lists, they do not suffice for those lists to be protected by the copyright laid down in the directive."

TV listings

One copyright expert said the European ruling seemed to leave the High Court with little room for manoeuvre now.

"The ECJ has left pretty much no scope for the English court to do anything except say, 'There is no copyright in the fixture list'," said Mark Daniels, an expert in copyright, patents, and trademarks at law firm Browne Jacobson.

And he said that if that were the case, then in future, anyone would be able to use the football fixtures lists, as long as they did not try to imply that they were representing the football leagues.

Mr Daniels also said the case could have a potential future impact on other areas in the sales and licensing of "fixture lists", such as with television listings.

"This has a much wider impact for those people who create data, such as those who create TV schedules," he said.

"There must now be questions about whether any copyright could exist in a TV listing."

Another legal expert, Tom Usher, of SJ Berwin law firm, said the financial implications of the decision could be huge.

"Since a 1959 UK decision that such lists were protected, the UK professional football leagues, most recently acting through Football Dataco, have obtained many millions of pounds from betting operators and newspapers for the use of the lists," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17218968

good to break up the everton and chelsea games too with a winnable home game in between

This. It should also mean we are still ahead of Chelsea and Arsenal after the game at Stamford Bridge, which would be a big psychological boost going into the last few games, rather being in a situation where we would need to win the game in hand to back to 3rd

Back