• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I got an email at 21:59 from the club last night (half hour before I even got home from the game) stating that my ticket money for Bolton (?ú31 ) will be taken out overnight on the 7th March,unbelievable .. I don't known whether to praise them for being proactive or moan at them for pretty much pressing the send button as soon as the final whistle went .

yep was in my inbox when i got back. they don't mess about.

all i'm saying is it had better to be full. will look really bad if there's 5000 empty seats.

anyone know how i go about to get my money back for the stoke tickets (originally same date)? ordered 3 tickets on 3 borrowed membership cards and want to order tickets for the bolton game in stead and get a refund for the stoke tickets....

Cant wait for it.Prospect of another trip to Wembley. Spurs were always gonna take the money staright away,only next week aint it

Why the talk of not selling out? I'd really be shocked if we failed to sell this out. We sell out against Bolton in the Premier League and that's at Cat B prices. I know they've gotta sell 'em quick but this is Cat C prices, FA Cup quarter final, and a chance to seal a place in a Wembley semi-final will be on the line.

Why the talk of not selling out? I'd really be shocked if we failed to sell this out. We sell out against Bolton in the Premier League and that's at Cat B prices.

PL games always sell out because >70% of seats are taken up by season ticket holders who have already paid for their tickets. A lot of season ticket holders opt out of cup matches.

I know they've gotta sell 'em quick but this is Cat C prices, FA Cup quarter final, and a chance to seal a place in a Wembley semi-final will be on the line.

The propspect of a semi final is great, but the fact that it's at Wembley makes it much less attractive to me.

FIXTURE UPDATE. Our PL match at Bolton on April 15 has been postponed, new date to be arranged.
This is because as we now play Bolton in the FA Cup QF on March 17, one of us will be in the FA Cup SF over the weekend of April 14-15.
Meanwhile, if a replay is required v Bolton, it will be at the Reebok Stadium on Tuesday, March 27, KO 8pm, subject to change for TV.

5.30pm ko on a saturday night, yes please, another all dayer on the tinkle ending with us securing a semi spot at wembley, fantastic...

PL games always sell out because >70% of seats are taken up by season ticket holders who have already paid for their tickets. A lot of season ticket holders opt out of cup matches.

The propspect of a semi final is great, but the fact that it's at Wembley makes it much less attractive to me.
Good point. I'm still pretty sure we'll sell it out, but it would really show how far the FA Cup has fallen if a club like ours, with our tradition in the cup, didn't sell out a quarter-final.

I also agree about the semi being at Wembley taking away from the occasion. I'm about 15 minutes from Wembley on the tube so it's lovely and convenient, but I'd still rather be going to somewhere like Villa Park if we manage to get past Bolton. Wembley should be for the final only.

On this week's The Game podcast (produced by The Times), Gab Marcotti grills one of the bods at the Premier League about this issue, in case anyone is interested.

We will win every game from now on in....that means a cup and 3rd at the very least.

Dont shoot the messenger, you heard it here first etc etc etc

FIXTURE UPDATE. Our PL match at Bolton on April 15 has been postponed, new date to be arranged.
This is because as we now play Bolton in the FA Cup QF on March 17, one of us will be in the FA Cup SF over the weekend of April 14-15.
Meanwhile, if a replay is required v Bolton, it will be at the Reebok Stadium on Tuesday, March 27, KO 8pm, subject to change for TV.

I assume it will be arranged for the Weds night(18th) following the semi, would make sense. 24th or 25th April would probably be earmarked for a possible replay.

Good point. I'm still pretty sure we'll sell it out, but it would really show how far the FA Cup has fallen if a club like ours, with our tradition in the cup, didn't sell out a quarter-final.

I also agree about the semi being at Wembley taking away from the occasion. I'm about 15 minutes from Wembley on the tube so it's lovely and convenient, but I'd still rather be going to somewhere like Villa Park if we manage to get past Bolton. Wembley should be for the final only.

I'm torn with this. The traditionalist in me says Wembley only for Cup finals, but the selfish part of me says Wembley for semis too, because as a Member I know I would get a ticket if Spurs manage to reach the semis,but wouldnt if we finally break the run and actually make the Final

no semi final replays

most unusually only a 3 week gap between the semi and the final. can't ever remember that before.

let's hope we're playing villa on may 10 8)

no semi final replays

most unusually only a 3 week gap between the semi and the final. can't ever remember that before.

let's hope we're playing villa on may 10 8)

Ah forgot that. In that case April 25th could be favourite. Would certainly suit us playing the Saturday before and the Sunday after

yea id rather go Villa Park or something

Back