• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Re: Fulham-game moving to sunday

Keep checking the OS on a daily basis, still no confirmation. I would guess its Sunday 3pm ko, but you just never know, although it would be nice to!

Yes it would be nice to know since I need to book trains from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the fares keep increasing! Have tweeted @SpursOfficial but they have not responded.

I need to change my flight back. My own fault this time, forgot to check European fixtures

Yes it would be nice to know since I need to book trains from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the fares keep increasing! Have tweeted @SpursOfficial but they have not responded.

I can sympathise on that score. The nearer you get the dearer it is, its the same with the Premier Inn, sometimes have to gamble on ko times to get the cheaper deals. Sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.

I can sympathise on that score. The nearer you get the dearer it is, its the same with the Premier Inn, sometimes have to gamble on ko times to get the cheaper deals. Sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.

Indeed - I've had a few go wrong and a few go right over the years.
Ended up gambling on this occasion as we were down to one viable train on the way down - no reservations available though!

Its been confirmed for the 3pm kickoff on the Sunday on the Official Fulham site.

Its been confirmed for the 3pm kickoff on the Sunday on the Official Fulham site.

Confirmed on ours too now

Further to last week's qualification for the Europa League Round of 16, the Premier League have now confirmed the rescheduling of our home fixture against Fulham.

That was the bit that surprised me. So we dont agree the times between the 2 clubs, the Premier League decide when we play?

Confirmed on ours too now

Further to last week's qualification for the Europa League Round of 16, the Premier League have now confirmed the rescheduling of our home fixture against Fulham.

That was the bit that surprised me. So we dont agree the times between the 2 clubs, the Premier League decide when we play?

I guess all three parties will discuss but ultimately it's the Premier League who decide. I suppose it makes sense that they have the final say in case the clubs can't agree.

I can see that Chelski are playing that small time outfit from Stratford on the same day and their game is a 4pm kick off. So perhaps under police advice one of the games was preferred to be shunted back to 4pm and the PL decided it would be Chelski.

I know ticket details are still to be announced regarding Inter away, but has anyone else made plans yet travel wise? I also hear they have a neutral part of the ground at the San Siro, can anyone confirm that? I don't see this game selling out.

Any chance it will go to members?

Last edited:

I guess all three parties will discuss but ultimately it's the Premier League who decide. I suppose it makes sense that they have the final say in case the clubs can't agree.

I can see that Chelski are playing that small time outfit from Stratford on the same day and their game is a 4pm kick off. So perhaps under police advice one of the games was preferred to be shunted back to 4pm and the PL decided it would be Chelski.

Good spot,forgot about Chelsea having to move their game too

My circle thing aint moving, is this normal ? trying to get inter home tickets, as much as it pains me I think the bar was better lol

Joined the queue at 9.15. Didnt have a 'circle' thing, just a written message of 'waiting time 60 mins approx'. This went down to 30-60 mins, then under 30. Finally got on at 11am!!! So 1hr 45mins!!! Got what I needed, but what a fudging joke of a system!

Joined the queue at 9.15. Didnt have a 'circle' thing, just a written message of 'waiting time 60 mins approx'. This went down to 30-60 mins, then under 30. Finally got on at 11am!!! So 1hr 45mins!!! Got what I needed, but what a fudging joke of a system!

Joined the circle of doom at 9.00am. Was about 5mm from the end before i had to leave the office for a business meeting at 9.45. I walked back in at around 10.45 & was still in the queue. Two mins later it let me in & voila! Ticket bought.

Might try that again in the future. Far less frustrating.

Back