• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Re: New Ticket System

LOL! Ring of Doom! To paraphrase Tolkein 'one ring to fudge them all'.

Got there in the end for Everton on Mon but Steve had to wait for Tue to get his.

Everton's now on the Sunday (7th). 2 days after my birthday and 2 before Lee's - gonna be a messy one I fear! \o/

It is not on telly so have they moved it to Sunday because they are assuming we'll get to the Europa League 1/4 finals on 4 April ?

Oh fudge. Now you tell me! ;-)

This has been my gripe all season. Why couldnt Sky/ESPN have annouced this last week. Pretty sure some people will have have boughts tickets, but now may not be able to make the game on that day.

I see Chelsea(a) and City(h) also picked for live TV as well

Cheers for the info, budgeted for £80 for 2 tickets so not too bad.

Hows the parking near to the ground by the way, any ideas?

Their be park and ride signposts along the M4,if you want to use them,their next to the motorway,It'll take you 10/15 mins to get to the ground that way. Theirs the usual shopping complex car parking,i.e b&q,tk max,sports direct etc,across the link bridge,5 minutes away,they say you've only got two hours but they can't prosecute you anyway so you can park there. Some street parking opposite the ground but don't park in the residence bays they will tow you away.

The only two pubs next to the ground are a harvester and a frankie and bennys but they set up stalls to serve beer etc for the overflow.Their are a few local pubs but i would say they are for local people only,lol.

Their be park and ride signposts along the M4,if you want to use them,their next to the motorway,It'll take you 10/15 mins to get to the ground that way. Theirs the usual shopping complex car parking,i.e b&q,tk max,sports direct etc,across the link bridge,5 minutes away,they say you've only got two hours but they can't prosecute you anyway so you can park there. Some street parking opposite the ground but don't park in the residence bays they will tow you away.

The only two pubs next to the ground are a harvester and a frankie and bennys but they set up stalls to serve beer etc for the overflow.Their are a few local pubs but i would say they are for local people only,lol.

Thanks again. Going to be staying in Bridgend over the Easter weekend so I think we will drive into Swansea and park up at the B&Q etc

Back